I would like to talk about how tinychat has some ugly fukking scustbunnies n cornballs

2manyFCKNrappers

mentally i measure kilos
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
nikka, you try so hard to be witty it makes me uncomfortable.

BosO5t2.jpg

You bad, ma

200.gif
200.gif

:leostare:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Speaking of, did Diamond finally join here? She keep saying she created an account, but I haven't heard anything else yet...
Not sure, idk her LSA name so i cant PM her there. I'm sure she'll surface sometime soon.

@Cole Cash @KOOL-AID She is? Say it aint so...

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
Youre face is disguting B. My type or not, black woman or not, aint nothin beautiful about it ock. lol @ "may not be used to black beauty" woman i live in oakland and i was born in brazil, where there are 10x more black people than here in the united states.

You ugly as fukk ock. Period, you gonna need that intelligence because you sure as fukk aint gettin by on no looks.

And lets get one thing clear, just BEING a female and breathing air is enough to get you compliments from these simp ass nikkas on here. From sohh to now some of these nikkas got track records of simping longer than then that nasty ass hair you have.

I need to decontaminate now that ive replied to your posts, you might have ebola ock.

c/s, some of these cats desperate af.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
Uhhh...first of all fukk you @Cole Cash for disrespecting @Milk N Cookies when she's Coli's musicians biggest supporter..so you just lost a fan..also I'm not putting those 2 songs I did on ya beats on the Internet..call em lost..and uhhh.. C styles sucks ..like if that's your only talent you got well ..have fun wasting your beats on some weak ass rapper
/thread :whoo: