I would like to Apologize to the board....

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Via have you yet to show a full body pic, so folks can feel confident who they are corresponding with? with at least part if not the majority of your face???

I gotta cosign this ill forgive her if she post a pic and calm down :ehh:

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
huh.gif

word. wtf? the woman hate is outta control with these fatherless young boys. smh.

Heterosexuality-Was-Never-An-Option-charles-and-erik-23064442-500-204.gif

If you read the post it says "who wants to follow a woman on twitter". 'Man' is bolded in the original

He's not following because he doesnt believe that account belongs to an actual female

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
If you read the post it says "who wants to follow a woman on twitter". 'Man' is bolded in the original

He's not following because he doesnt believe that account belongs to an actual female

oh ok...my bad.. i missed that.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV

:ohhh: got you bruh good looking

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I am deeply sorry for spamming this great website with gay pics 2 nights ago. :to:

I mean this from the bottom of my e-heart. :o:

I will like to apologize to Bk, Brooklyn, King Sol, Sims, Houston, and anyone else I offended.

There is no real excuse for my childish actions. I just want to post in peace and have fun out here. :pachaha:

Will you guys accept my apology?

and make sure yall follow me on twitter :stylin:

*ahem*

:upsetfavre:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
these attention threads are the only time i wish i was a mod on this board. Threads like this should be locked on sight especially since there are 100's of internet recluses on here rushing into this thread to post ":hug: welcome back i missed you so much" :scusthov: doesn't even begin to describe my reaction to this shyt. if this broad ever made a funny or interesting post i would feel different but she just post some random smilies and one sentence of text and these internet recluse losers will just sit in the thread waiting for her to post again. :what:

So we should lock threads just because you personally feel bothered? Sets a dangerous precedent. And begins us down a slippery SlOHHpe.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
Its going to take a lot more then just a thread. :upsetfavre:

just let this thread die folks

Total Posts: 1,687
Posts Per Day: 80.94

she ain't going anywhere

----Reincar-----