I would like to Apologize to the board....

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm sorry Mowgli! Please accept my apology....besides Hakeem, you're the finest black man on here. :takedat:

Im a sucker for flattery. I forgive you if you are a woman. If not :pacspit: and

ed209goestoworkab2.gif

Daps
:lolbron: what'd you do breh? I haven't logged in since that fake exposal thread and now you're the #1 target. Point me to the right thread my nig :win:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This bytch stay lying i cant believe yall nikkas falling for this shyt

tumblr_ltsomig4fc1qmf6dp.gif

Every knows Olivia is a fukking troll and she's been feeling her self thinking she runs shyt on the board.

Then her true colors came out in the twerk thread when shorty can through and crushed the building.

Olivia wasnt getting attention and she spazzed.

Yall nikkas some fukk boys for real

Daps

Every knows Olivia is a fukking troll and she's been feeling her self thinking she runs shyt on the board.

Then her true colors came out in the twerk thread when shorty can through and crushed the building.

Did you say...twerk vid? where dat ass breh :takedat:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm forever scarred by those gay pics :sadbron:

Pope roasting nikkas is hilarious though

concise

Veteran
Daps

:pachaha: Olivia is a troll, but twerk girl wasn't herself?

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps

these attention threads are the only time i wish i was a mod on this board. Threads like this should be locked on sight especially since there are 100's of internet recluses on here rushing into this thread to post ":hug: welcome back i missed you so much" :scusthov: doesn't even begin to describe my reaction to this shyt. if this broad ever made a funny or interesting post i would feel different but she just post some random smilies and one sentence of text and these internet recluse losers will just sit in the thread waiting for her to post again. :what:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Via have you yet to show a full body pic, so folks can feel confident who they are corresponding with? with at least part if not the majority of your face???