I would like to Apologize to the board....

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
stop trying to be the center of attention because you have no real life to fall back on then maybe I wouldn't hate you as much. And no one wants to follow a woman on twitter. Please leave your stupid thoughts to yourself.

Swagmar u have a 3 inch peen ....dont blame that shyt on ur cac daddy my nikka :laugh:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
the next time you get banned and rejoin the forum, you should pretend to be a man on your new account so you we prove 100% that the only reason dudes respond to your posts is because you have a sloppy c*nt between your legs.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
To do so I would have to actually make an account on that website, which is not something I'm interested in doing

:flabbynsick:

even tho i can't talk i hardly use mine anymore. but still i try to make an account on every new social networking medium that comes out. gotta stay abreast(pause) to what's going on in the world. :old:

Welcome back miss Olivia :hug:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
stop trying to be the center of attention because you have no real life to fall back on then maybe I wouldn't hate you as much.And no one wants to follow a woman on twitter . Please leave your stupid thoughts to yourself.

huh.gif

concise

Veteran
Daps
I am deeply sorry for spamming this great website with gay pics 2 nights ago. :to:

I mean this from the bottom of my e-heart. :o:

I will like to apologize to Bk, Brooklyn, King Sol, Sims, Houston, and anyone else I offended.

There is no real excuse for my childish actions. I just want to post in peace and have fun out here. :pachaha:

Will you guys accept my apology?

and make sure yall follow me on twitter :stylin:

:upsetfavre:
:hug: