i would like to apologize in advance: i couldn't get into The Last of US

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i just copped it on ps4 because i never had a ps3. coming from playing uncharted 4 (yes i know its naughty dog). and just beat horizon zero dawn (the goat game). this game bores me. i dunno maybe i should give it more of a chance im 6 hours into the game.

im gonna sell this and get a newer game like persona 5

i know TLOU is rated highly by tons of people. i can see how the game is good. its not wack or anything

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Took me a few hours to get into it as well but it was a great game.

May be that it's just not for you.

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I had the same thing, got it from a friend on PS4, played for a few hours. I liked the parts with humans, I just can't get into zombies:yeshrug: had the same with Dying Light, most likely a great game but zombies, I just fail to care about the in-game universe when they are around.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
One of the goat games. Based on the hard time you had with horizon I suspect you didn't like the last of us because it was too hard for you. Going from a fast paced game like Horizon to the last of us is a huge change. The last of us is a stealth/survival game through and through and punishes you for playing any other way. I'll offer the advice I gave you when you first complained about Horizon; lower the difficulty.