I wish I was one of them"Sucka for Love" type dudes!!!!

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I am a sucker for love.

I just like being with women. I care about their wellbeing and I care how they feel. I used to fukk anything I could nut I am straight up honest now. It makes the sex so much better when the trust is there.

I recommend it, but if you not actually feeling it then don't bother.

It involves wanting her to be truly happy, safe and comfortable. It involves sacrificing your own comfort at times.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Breh @SuburbanPimp put it best, you will meet that chick and it's up to you to follow through. I remember before I met my girl I had everything planned out then I met her on some casual shyt and years later we are going strong. Certain women you will be crazy to pass up and it's always the one's you least expect. When I spent the night in jail over some dumb shyt she was driving around looking for me like a crazy woman. It's not even just the sex (which is great) it's having someone who is TRULY down for you in ways you own family might not be. When you meet that girl don't waste it breh.

But follow @LebronsHairline advice too don't go looking out for it, life don't work like that. You usually meet these girls by chance totally random it's not something you can force. That's a recipe for disaster.
Damm she sounds like a winner :sadcam:

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
not gonna provide a link but there are plenty.. google

its common knowledge that mommy and daddy play a huge role in how you will view and treat people.

baby momma culture results in alot of men lacking the ability genuinely care for a female. and it also results in females being "rachet".

wanting to cheat or desire for something new sometimes is natural.

so there is links okay thanks :ehh:

what is a baby momma culture :troll: