I wish I was one of them"Sucka for Love" type dudes!!!!

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there ain't nothin wrong with you nikka, thats how men are supposed to be...sounds like the girl you with right now is a boring bytch to you :manny:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
my nikka you a lil older but do you think these hoes get worse or better the older you get?
there is no average brah some of these 26 to mid 30,year old broads more immature than most 19 yr olds
- the thing is how they age, some hit their
late 20's and just fall the fukk off, others are more laid back the older they get
most I meet tho are so ready to get married that they don't even keep it real with u and just say whatever they think u wanna hear

I dealt with some 22-24 year olds that were real chill but they were in them streets too much

don't get me started on the ones with multiple kids :snoop:

and u usually feel like this before or after sex?

or does that not affect your feelings?
it is a mix - sometimes I like the chick a Lil then fukk and then I see all her flaws-- other times I deal with a chick and lose interest before we even fukki hate how they get all lovey dovey n shyt after only a few weeks :snoop: I feel :

I used to be the same exact way. Looking at them dudes like clowns. Especially those in marriages and shyt. I'm looking at them like "couldn't be me" with the shyt they'd talk about their women doing. But as I get older I kind of envy someone having that ability to look past all that and be all nose in the air.
word :sadcam:

sex is horrible then
my heart is not connected to my dikk pal

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was in the same boat bruh.....

It was to the point that I was unintentionally cheating on broads because having side chicks just became my lifestyle...

I made a an effort to change and try to be straight up, but picked the wrong broads and then I was like fukk that :heh:

Even when I met my wife I thought she was gonna be perfect side chick material, but the shyt just evovled into more than that...yet I still cheated, but for the first time I actually felt bad about the shyt. Then I was like, some random azz isn't worth messing up a good thing. I mean she came and got me out of jail, held me down when I was between jobs and more real shyt like that... Then I realized I have a down ass chick who looks good, is about her paper, still gets rachet at times but is on her shyt when it comes to taking care of home, bills, etc....

When you get older you realize you only me a few chicks like that, who aren't already wifed up so turned in my playa card and its the greatest thing I've done.... Not to say I didn't have a few slip ups along the way but since we been married its been all gravy
I think I may end up wifing up a broad who looks good on paper but not have feelings for
I don't want to be cold to my wife and fukk up her life :snoop:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
there ain't nothin wrong with you nikka, thats how men are supposed to be...sounds like the girl you with right now is a boring bytch to you :manny:
naw I want to have love in my life brah. random hoe fukking ain't the wave my parents been married 40 yrs I want to be like them

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
naw I want to have love in my life brah. random hoe fukking ain't the wave my parents been married 40 yrs I want to be like them

One thing i learned is going out and trying to find love is a surefire way to not find that shyt. Gotta let it come to you homey...some ppl are more picky than others when it comes to shyt like that

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:lupe:

I use to laugh at the dudes that fall in love all the time and shyt

having feelings for a bytch always seemed like some bytchmade shyt

but now

I feel heartless :sadbron:

I just have no feelings for any of the women in my life. Most of the time I feel tired of them quick

one of the new ladies in my life is pure wifey material: Teacher- No kids- very sweet-

but going into the 3rd week im kinda tired of her, she always trying to kiss me in public and hold my hands and shyt :what:

she is the best out of the group I am seeing but I just cant muster feelings :sadcam:

You sound like a real nikka, B. Men being all lovey dovey and shyt is unnatural, which is why Alpha Males get so much p*ssy. The same way we work towards earning their sex with women is the same way they work to earn our love, most men don't understand that giving out your love to quickly will actually get you friendzoned. Keep your heart in your chest till you find a woman worth loving, I guarantee you you have it alot better than the other sucker for love ass nikkaz. :win:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant get this chick out of my head and its fukking pissing me off....no matter how many girls I mess with shes the only one that sticks and never can get the fukk out of that bytch....fukk

I hate feeling like this

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I cant get this chick out of my head and its fukking pissing me off....no matter how many girls I mess with shes the only one that sticks and never can get the fukk out of that bytch....fukk

I hate feeling like this

Couple of wifey types I let slip that I actually loved...now I'm on some scornful bytch shyt. fukking women crazy, but I feel empty and long for that wifey type, but I am only 22...still need to get this fukking out my system. :ld:

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You sound like a real nikka, B. Men being all lovey dovey and shyt is unnatural, which is why Alpha Males get so much p*ssy. The same way we work towards earning their sex with women is the same way they work to earn our love, most men don't understand that giving out your love to quickly will actually get you friendzoned. Keep your heart in your chest till you find a woman worth loving, I guarantee you you have it alot better than the other sucker for love ass nikkaz. :win:
ima keep it real with u. I feel like a dikk. I would rather be a beta nikka in love brah.
Im the same :sadcam:

My girl is also a teacher :dwillhuh:
. word? mine teach math to 7th graders :lupe:

I hate feeling like this
I would pay to feel like that nikka:snoop: