I wish I was one of them"Sucka for Love" type dudes!!!!

Kisame

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H.V.O.M
in terms of being a slut?? no shes always been very conservative

its just my opinion

guys with conservative females who raised them are more likely to be "simps"

is this a scientific research you have read online can you provide me with a link breh :troll:

supra12

Rookie
Daps
is this a scientific research you have read online can you provide me with a link breh :troll:
not gonna provide a link but there are plenty.. google

its common knowledge that mommy and daddy play a huge role in how you will view and treat people.

baby momma culture results in alot of men lacking the ability genuinely care for a female. and it also results in females being "rachet".

wanting to cheat or desire for something new sometimes is natural.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
not gonna provide a link but there are plenty.. google

its common knowledge that mommy and daddy play a huge role in how you will view and treat people.

baby momma culture results in alot of men lacking the ability genuinely care for a female. and it also results in females being "rachet".

wanting to cheat or desire for something new sometimes is natural.
you sound like a fukking idiot :laugh:

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe:

I use to laugh at the dudes that fall in love all the time and shyt

having feelings for a bytch always seemed like some bytchmade shyt

but now

I feel heartless :sadbron:

I just have no feelings for any of the women in my life. Most of the time I feel tired of them quick

one of the new ladies in my life is pure wifey material: Teacher- No kids- very sweet-

but going into the 3rd week im kinda tired of her, she always trying to kiss me in public and hold my hands and shyt :what:

she is the best out of the group I am seeing but I just cant muster feelings :sadcam:
You sound like a sucker for love already. I just don't feel anything. So what? Those the best relationships.

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Breh @SuburbanPimp put it best, you will meet that chick and it's up to you to follow through. I remember before I met my girl I had everything planned out then I met her on some casual shyt and years later we are going strong. Certain women you will be crazy to pass up and it's always the one's you least expect. When I spent the night in jail over some dumb shyt she was driving around looking for me like a crazy woman. It's not even just the sex (which is great) it's having someone who is TRULY down for you in ways you own family might not be. When you meet that girl don't waste it breh.

But follow @LebronsHairline advice too don't go looking out for it, life don't work like that. You usually meet these girls by chance totally random it's not something you can force. That's a recipe for disaster.