I wish I was one of them"Sucka for Love" type dudes!!!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:lupe:

I use to laugh at the dudes that fall in love all the time and shyt

having feelings for a bytch always seemed like some bytchmade shyt

but now

I feel heartless :sadbron:

I just have no feelings for any of the women in my life. Most of the time I feel tired of them quick

one of the new ladies in my life is pure wifey material: Teacher- No kids- very sweet-

but going into the 3rd week im kinda tired of her, she always trying to kiss me in public and hold my hands and shyt :what:

she is the best out of the group I am seeing but I just cant muster feelings :sadcam:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
never cross my mind

but what did cross my mind was i wish sometimes i was some bum ass, no money having in the bank, no job seeking, weed smokin, living off some bytch type of dude who has there women working good ass jobs and taking care of nikkas..

But then i realize i'm not built like that cause the chick will know she have u by the rope

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
never cross my mind

but what did cross my mind was i wish sometimes i was some bum ass, no money having in the bank, no job seeking, weed smokin, living off some bytch type of dude who has there women working good ass jobs and taking care of nikkas..

But then i realize i'm not built like that cause the chick will know she have u by the rope
:ehh:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I used to be the same exact way. Looking at them dudes like clowns. Especially those in marriages and shyt. I'm looking at them like "couldn't be me" with the shyt they'd talk about their women doing. But as I get older I kind of envy someone having that ability to look past all that and be all nose in the air.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I was in the same boat bruh.....

It was to the point that I was unintentionally cheating on broads because having side chicks just became my lifestyle...

I made a an effort to change and try to be straight up, but picked the wrong broads and then I was like fukk that :heh:

Even when I met my wife I thought she was gonna be perfect side chick material, but the shyt just evovled into more than that...yet I still cheated, but for the first time I actually felt bad about the shyt. Then I was like, some random azz isn't worth messing up a good thing. I mean she came and got me out of jail, held me down when I was between jobs and more real shyt like that... Then I realized I have a down ass chick who looks good, is about her paper, still gets rachet at times but is on her shyt when it comes to taking care of home, bills, etc....

When you get older you realize you only me a few chicks like that, who aren't already wifed up so turned in my playa card and its the greatest thing I've done.... Not to say I didn't have a few slip ups along the way but since we been married its been all gravy

supra12

Rookie
Daps
just cuz you cheat doesnt mean you cant be a sucker for love

if you think lovin a girl makes you a simp you ether had a whore/neglectful mother or you were raised by poor ppl