I wish I never threw my PS2 in the trash

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:russ: I just imagined a dude really swinging on his mom for that.
UnfoldedNeatFawn-size_restricted.gif

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
dont remember what I did with mine...I need to buy one from Amazon or something so I can crank up NCAA 04-06

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i still have mine from childhood and every console since. the cables and controllers are pretty are thrashed though.

Daps
1850 games were made for the PS2. So many great games, not sure why anyone would want to get rid of theirs... I've been playing mine more since the quarantine and still buying games like they are new.
I just copped Marvel vs Capcom 2 a couple weeks ago from ebay.

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I sold my slim PS2 a decade ago along with all my games... This week though I got on the PCSX2 1.5 hype :whoo: I got a very fast PC so all the games run smooth as butter and look amazing on this 1440p 27" monitor.

Of course I had to revisit the classics...

Starting with Burnout 3 :ohlawd: Haven't played this game in a decade, there's a PSP port called Dominator which is pretty much the same mechanics but the tech wasn't as powerful so they couldn't replicate Crash mode the right way. The OG PS2 Crash mode... :mjcry: it's beautiful

Viewtiful Joe 2 :banderas: Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 :ooh: Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction :whew:... I could go on and on

I fukked with some other shyt I used to own too but then I played a couple I never got to try... Psi-Ops: Mindgate Conspiracy was ahead of its time than a mf, these are some of the best superpower game mechanics & controls for this type of game I've ever seen :dwillhuh: This game is crack

I completely ignored JRPGs when I was younger... I missed out on so much piff its insane :dwillhuh:

And the best part is I ain't spent a dime :mjlol: fukk I look like re-buying overpriced mint condition DVDs or settling for scratched up copies...not to mention all the cables and adapters I'd have to cop to even hook up an OG PS2 to my monitor :picard:

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
i jailbreak my ps3 .. play retro and some ps3 isos .. best decision i ever made pulling that outa storage...

whatever console u got... jailnreak it