I wish I never threw my PS2 in the trash

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
i should of never let my brother borrow my snes classic :francis:i had gotten bored with it but now i want to play with that little motherfukker

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
traded mine in...how could you just throw it away unless it was broken?

OT but I have a busted PS4 pro that I’ve converted into a table stand in my gameroom

shyt is kinda cool
How’d the PS4 Pro go? I just got one and it’s acted funny on two separate occasions

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How’d the PS4 Pro go? I just got one and it’s acted funny on two separate occasions

I honestly don’t know...made a thread about it...the timing was weird...I was on the phone w/ support to have them freeze/close one of my PS accounts...while on the phone I turned off my PS4 since I was done w/ it...when I went to turn it on it'd make the beep then a loud ass noise like the fan was going crazy and then just shut off...never turned back on again...I suspect one of two things...earlier that day I moved it from the top of my entertainment center to a lower shelf...maybe the lower shelf it was on didn’t provide much ventilation...also I unplugged it from the back but left the other end of the plug in the outlet...when I plugged it in from the back I heard a very small crackle so idk maybe I fried something...but the thing is tho I was playing it immediately after that so idk

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I honestly don’t know...made a thread about it...the timing was weird...I was on the phone w/ support to have them freeze/close one of my PS accounts...while on the phone I turned off my PS4 since I was done w/ it...when I went to turn it on it'd make the beep then a loud ass noise like the fan was going crazy and then just shut off...never turned back on again...I suspect one of two things...earlier that day I moved it from the top of my entertainment center to a lower shelf...maybe the lower shelf it was on didn’t provide much ventilation...also I unplugged it from the back but left the other end of the plug in the outlet...when I plugged it in from the back I heard a very small crackle so idk maybe I fried something...but the thing is tho I was playing it immediately after that so idk
Those two small actions shouldn’t have done anything to your system! I haven’t done anything to mine but my issues seemed to be more software based than anything so hopefully I get some good usage out of this thing it’s less than a month old.

PM pics of that table if you have any.. sounds interesting

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I still got my ps2, ps3, ps4, psp, and vita. I wish I didn't give my cousin my n64 and gamecube tho