I wish girls would be straight up on why they don't want to date you or talk to you

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I've took so many L's with women..I'll get the phone number and they'll say they're busy or have an excuse..I'll call a few more times in that week and they won't pick up my phone..or I'll go out on a date and they'll say I'm cute and I like you and we should kick it again..next thing you know..the bish ain't picking up her phone..:wtf:

I don't know if you guys ever had these problems..but these girls need to be straight up and tell a brotha why she doesn't want to see him..Can you tell me bytch!? I'm trying to know what I did wrong so I can fix that so I don't do it again...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Naw...I get the impression a lot of y'all dudes ain't ready for that.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Honestly there are many reasons a chick won't fukk with a guy. If she gave you her REAL number then there is some sort of interest. But the number one reason is usually because there is another guy she has more of a interest in but she can't tell you that or why she would rather fukk him than you. And that reason is because you might be some back up dikk down the line so if she tells you the truth it's gonna fukk with you and you will resent her when she is ready to give you some p*ssy after ol dude kicks her to the curb.

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
tumblr_meo2pctO5B1rl5rh7o1_500.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Cuz it's hard to tell someone that their lack of a college degree, conversation outside of pop culture, inability to hold a job, the fact that they havent taveled outside their city, they dress like shyt, and their thirst are turnoffs...we're the sex that cares about feelings, so we just ignore you :manny:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The main reason why "we" don't come out and tell dude like it is is because we don't want to either crush his ego or hurt his feelings. Especially if he is a cool and sweet dude, it makes it THAT much harder to be honest about the bushes he is about to be introduced to. :manny:

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Cuz it's hard to tell someone that their lack of a college degree, conversation outside of pop culture, inability to hold a job, the fact that they havent taveled outside their city, they dress like shyt, and their thirst are turnoffs...we're the sex that cares about feelings, do we just ignore you :manny:

The irony of all this if women actually did tell men this,men would try to fix all these things.

If it wasn't for p*ssy, most men would be living in a cardboard box with a internet and TV hooked up.

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Cuz it's hard to tell someone that their lack of a college degree, conversation outside of pop culture, inability to hold a job, the fact that they havent taveled outside their city, they dress like shyt, and their thirst are turnoffs...we're the sex that cares about feelings, do we just ignore you :manny:
:leostare: I see it...yeah, i see it.

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They put you down to their friends.
A professional woman such as a doctor/psychologist would be good for you. Not some judgemental little smut

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if you guys ever had these problems..but these girls need to be straight up and tell a brotha why she doesn't want to see him..Can you tell me bytch!? I'm trying to know what I did wrong so I can fix that so I don't do it again...

It's not always a "you did something wrong" type of deal though. Sometimes we realize that us together are not a good fit or that we aren't as interested as we thought we were.

Also, for some chicks if they tell you the truth or were honest then you take away the attention you were showering them with. For some chicks they would rather keep dude in limbo knowing that they aren't going to tell dude the truth just to keep that attention going. So for some it is more about you feeding some empty void for them and less about respect and honesty.