I went into The Bushes Anonymous: This is what i saw

Hathaway

Someday, We'll All Be Free
Daps
Reppin
The Abyss
Yo my nikka @Fisher losing it down there. The Bushes have caught another body :wow:
This is how it always starts; with nikkas talking to themselves. The mind slowly deteriorates from there. It's a sad process to watch. Even sadder to endure.

Keep the breh in your thoughts. Me and @YaThreadFloppedB! will continue to check in every once and a while to make sure he hasn't completely gone off the deep end. If anyone else has the time, drop by and visit our brother for he is in desperate need of company.
I’m holding on.

:mjgrin:

Month in the bushes? Please, that ain’t facing time. I’m stressed anyway, need it for vacation time.”

:umad:

Y’all ever be so hungry you try to eat the lil handicap arm on the chicken wing? shyt don’t be having no meat.

You ever had someone catch you talking to yourself so you pretend you were on your Bluetooth. But they don’t believe you and they assume you’re crazy. So you gotta kill ‘em?

My gym teacher made us wrestle in the shower while he watched and refereed

What y’all up to? Y’all wanna share scary stories?

:francis:

I don’t wash my meat but I don’t tell guests when they cum over.

am the only one that likes a little stank on a big old corn bread fed booty?

I caught my first std cuz the girl I was talking to wasn’t sure if she had it or not. She let me hit raw then waited to see if I had symptoms too. She told me years later. I still beat raw after she told me.

When I was a kid we used to shoot crap and smoke reefers behind the school house. Good times.

one time on here I talked about how I and my ex used to make foot job videos. A coli poster PM’d describing my penis in detail and telling me he’s a fan of my work.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Yo my nikka @Fisher losing it down there. The Bushes have caught another body :wow:
This is how it always starts; with nikkas talking to themselves. The mind slowly deteriorates from there. It's a sad process to watch. Even sadder to endure.

Keep the breh in your thoughts. Me and @YaThreadFloppedB! will continue to check in every once and a while to make sure he hasn't completely gone off the deep end. If anyone else has the time, drop by and visit our brother for he is in desperate need of company.
tell him to put his cat avi back

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps

It’s never that serious :wow: that boy writing tally’s on the wall like in solitary

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@#1 pick and @Jim Brown had that bytch live today :russ:

Dude you are a manic

:pachaha:

And so it begins. The manic posting of random videos back to back. The excessive posts . Arguing with other members, pleading your case. The cries of innocence. The rants of injustice.

These are the effects of the dreaded Bushes. It slowly creeps into your mind. You won't even notice it. Like a parasite, it takes over. It controls you. Your sanity is slowly drained from your body.

I remember my time in these hellish halls. I too almost lost my mind. Incoherent, excessive posts. Arguing with myself. Talking to myself. What a dark time that was.

I pray my brother survives this painful ordeal for I can't bear to witness another soul lost to this demonic realm.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
@#1 pick is losing it

:pachaha:
Look at this shyt

@Brooklynzson

you achieved made success like me. shyt, you even did it as an Island kid who had all odds against them. But if you listen to this fba gang, they say you ain't shyt. You fukking tether. You ain't shyt without them. The same nikkas that would shoot you in the head and think nothing about it like they did to the homie charmander. Charmander is gone. They killed him. Nipsey is gone. They killed him. Biggie is gone. They killed him. You gonna let these disrespectful fukks define you breh?