I wasn't alive during In Living Color, this shyt got me dying

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
A lot of you don't seem to realize that many Black actors in comedy sitcoms hated playing those stereotyped characters over and over again. I read a year ago that Martin hated dressing up and playing some of those characters on his show. I can't remember which character or characters they were though. The movie Bamboozled should have taught you something. Anyway, I already know the Wayan brothers didn't care for a lot of those characters they were playing, but once it becomes you're job, it is what it is.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
A lot of you don't seem to realize that manym Black actors in comedy sitcoms hated playing those stereotyped characters over and over again. I read a year ago that Martin hated dressing up and playing some of those characters on his show. I can't remember which character or characters they were though. The movie Bamboozled should have taught you something. Anyway, I already know the Wayan brothers didn't care for a lot of those characters they were playing, but once it becomes you're job, it is what it is.
Man you are so full of it. Most of these were characters THEY CREATED. Keenan was THE BOSS, he wasn't forcing his brothers to do stuff that morally compromised them:mjlol:
You got to pull up some serious receipts for this stuff you talking

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Man you are so full of it. Most of these were characters THEY CREATED. Keenan was THE BOSS, he wasn't forcing his brothers to do stuff that morally compromised them:mjlol:
You got to pull up some serious receipts for this stuff you talking
They said it themselves. You still haven't even seen "Bambozzled". In fact you sound bambozzled, and you was probably just starting elementary school when that movie came out. Don't say anything else to me. You're not even in my league :camby:

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
One of the GOAT shows, it always made the Sunday night before going to school on Mondays easier.