I wasn't alive during In Living Color, this shyt got me dying

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I lived the 90's, but can't nobody touch the 70's. We had the TV shows and better music. You even had some White good TV shows. What the 90's did was allow everybody to cross the line. When you do that, you leave nothing left for the next decade.

For example when Eddie Murphy came out with "Raw", and didn't hold no punches, he was never able to match it again. Bill Cosby tried to warn him.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
No.. I added the Tracy Chapman post just to add an extra video. I was replying to the other poster that posted Crystal Waters. I was trying to find the clip of Crystal Waters saying she didn’t like it but can’t find it
"Yabba dabba dooooo yabba dabba dooooo...." :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

It should be on the blooper reel that somebody else posted in here earlier.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
A lot of Black people probably watched it, but I doubt if they really swore by it. The children might have. As a grown up, it would have you cracking up, but feeling guilty afterwards. Because every last one of those stereotyped characters reminded us of someone we knew, who was either in jail, strung out, or really having it hard.
This is such nonsense:hhh:
I've never heard of any black people being conflicted about the show. As a kid then or at any point in all the years since it's been in syndication