I was invited to Da White Cookout. I have notes.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
yeah ive gone to bbqs here and white people LOOOOOOVE smoking bologna when they make bbq. ive mentioned it before but its still just weird as hell to me.

bologna is seriously gross. only thing worse is that weird clown loaf white people love

image1-5.png

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
yeah ive gone to bbqs here and white people LOOOOOOVE smoking bologna when they make bbq. ive mentioned it before but its still just weird as hell to me.

bologna is seriously gross. only thing worse is that weird clown loaf white people love

image1-5.png

Oh my gawud. Bologna is fa sho Da WOAT Meat...matta fact, that might be poll worthy.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
How many bid whist tables they had going?

Zero. No cards at all.

Now you know me...I had a pack of Bicycles in my pocket.
I even asked if they played cards...I told 'em I played Whist, and one dude said his Grandma used to play "2-Handed Whisk".
Soooo I just dropped it.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
For a lifetime I felt free to go anywhere. Been to plenty of white functions.

The "liberal" ones try to keep things cordial. Fooled me for a long time. I was thinking the "few bad apples" thing.

The truth is, even if they are nice it's like being nice to their pets to them. Nice or mean, they feel superior to all.
this is really why you shouldn't be commenting on anything having to do with politics. if you could be that naive for that long then you need to spend another "lifetime" reading and observing and learning with your mouth shut.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
this is really why you shouldn't be commenting on anything having to do with politics. if you could be that naive for that long then you need to spend another "lifetime" reading and observing and learning with your mouth shut.

Not a chance. You, however can ignore me.

If you are old enough to have been an adult in the 90s up until 2015, you know damn well that the average racist was quiet as a mouse pissing on cotton.

If you've been anywhere besides your hometown, then you know this was the case all over.

And, you know Donald Trump was their coming out party.