I was invited to Da White Cookout. I have notes.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m not gonna front for the Coli and lie…

My wife is mixed. I go to her white half for thanksgiving and low key it’s the best meal I will eat that entire year. It’s our main stop on thanksgiving.

Last year they had a lobster roll bar, rack of lamb (first time trying that and it was amazing), filet medallions, and a gang of sides which I honestly believe they catered. No turkey though.

Food was flat out amazing. But beyond that it’s boring as fukk.

No real music playing. They somehow found a video of a fireplace that has soft background music playing. And it would loop all day on the living room tv…it was weird. Not a lot of talking so there are moments when it’s damn near dead silent and all you hear are forks clanging on plates. :francis:

They had football on in another room but it’s old white men in there and I didn’t feel comfortable with them so I didnt partake.

When someone finally thinks of something to say, all they talk about is work, their kids and vacations.

There was another black dude there besides her dad who was messing with her sister. But I kinda got the vibe that he wasn’t fukkin with me for some reason. I dunno :manny:

DeuceZ

Li pitit gason
Daps
Reppin
3rd Rock From the Sun
One of my girlfriends in college was mixed, black / white and she was adopted by this white family. They adopted like 5 other kids of various ethnicites. A very culturally diverse family. Cool people.

I went with her to her family home for Thanksgiving. Really nice crib in a nice upper middle class neighborhood.
Now keep in mind I'm from New Orleans and we get down for Thanksgiving so I'm ready to demolish some food.

Yo, we are all sitting at the table. Like 10 of us and her moms brings out some roast beef and asparagus spears.
That's it. Nothing else. No other sides, no other meats, no bread, nothing else.
No dessert, no soda, no juice. Nothing. Coffee, tea and water.
shyt was stange as fukk to me.

:russ:

This reminds me in college one of my professors invited me to his crib for Thanksgiving. First of the crib is cold as shyt, like dawg turn the heat on... then the food was so bland I was like :damn: i must have put that experience in the dark recesses of my memory coz I haven't thought about that for close to 20 yrs :russ:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
One of my girlfriends in college was mixed, black / white and she was adopted by this white family. They adopted like 5 other kids of various ethnicites. A very culturally diverse family. Cool people.

My wife is mixed. I go to her white half for thanksgiving and low key it’s the best meal I will eat that entire year. It’s our main stop on thanksgiving.
Tip for anyone reading… if you’re gonna date a biracial female, make sure the white side of the family is deeply entrenched in “black” culture… or at least be spicy white… otherwise… never eat at theirs on an empty stomach. :francis:

If you’re unsure, the more unkempt her hair is, the further from her roots she is.

Last edited:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tip for anyone reading… if you’re gonna date a biracial female, make sure the white side of the family is deeply entrenched in “black” culture… or at least be spicy white… otherwise… never eat at theirs on an empty stomach. :francis:

If you’re unsure, the more unkempt her hair is, the further from her roots she is.

Yep, dad has to be black.

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
This reminds me in college one of my professors invited me to his crib for Thanksgiving. First of the crib is cold as shyt, like dawg turn the heat on... then the food was so bland I was like :damn: i must have put that experience in the dark recesses of my memory coz I haven't thought about that for close to 20 yrs :russ:

This what some of y'all be waiting on at these white get togethers
:mjlol: