I want to have sex by next Friday

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
He aint gotta pay no dope fiend, when its hoodrats willing to fucc. Find ya nearest hood, find a rat, buy some weed smoke with her if u wanna be nice buy her a 2 pc with sides from popeyes. If u cant hit after that, yea go get u a dope fiend but dont give the bytch no money up front. I know hoes want they money up front but u can get got like that too.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps

]
im12-e1360183816220.jpg

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
breh you keep fukking around like that you gonna lose your virginity alright; and it won't be your own choosing in jail :birdman:they don't like pedophiles too much
I'm 17 :yeshrug:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community

Man get your young ass out the house and spit game to the ladies, fukk asking the coli for advice; use your mouthpiece and be confidence and don't treat p*ssy like its golden; the less thirsty you are, the more the women like. It will fall in your lap youngin

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Man get your young ass out the house and spit game to the ladies, fukk asking the coli for advice; use your mouthpiece and be confidence and don't treat p*ssy like its golden; the less thirsty you are, the more the women like. It will fall in your lap youngin
I'll wait til Monday. Gimme a good pick up line.

Giselle

Daps
I'll wait til Monday. Gimme a good pick up line.

"Hi " :takedat: (If you don't make that face when you say it, it will not work)

"I seem to have lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"

"Do you have a map? I'm getting lost in your eyes."

"Can I have directions? [To where?] To your heart." ( Replace heart with P*ss and make this face :demonic: . It'll work better)

"Your body is 65% water and I'm thirsty."

"You're so beautiful that you made me forget my pickup line."

"I bet you $20 you're gonna turn me down." (This one is guaranteed to work, she can't turn you down or else she'll have to give you 20 bucks)

Good luck :thumbsup:

jk

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
lol man I never use lines. Walk over to a woman you like, smile, and ask her a name, strike up a convo about something happening around you, make her laugh, keep convo going...do you talk to women often?
Don't think I'm some type of lame :whoa: I had plenty of chances to smash in middle school but my dikk was lil back then. I'll give you feedback on how this works Monday playboy.