I want rims, tinted windows, and a loud music system but I don't want white ppl..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yes:

I wear clothes that fit, speak proper english, and still get the :beli: or :merchant: face from cacs. Doesn't matter what you do they're gonna have their racist ass thoughts...so why care?

probably because it isn't too often they run into a black man that dresses nicely and speaks proper english. be real, coli. a LOT of black people out here act like they're from the third world. at its core, that's why a great percentage of white people react to us the way they do. that's why i have ZERO tolerance for c00ns. c00ns only give cacs a reason to be cacs. when i'm around c00ns, i look like :scusthov: i can't stand them. i only roll with black people that know how to speak properly, dress properly, and behave properly. that ******ish behavior gets no respect in my circle.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I dont want rims....just tints tbh.

And a better sounding system. No extra speakers though.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Real shyt all up in this thread...Racism is truly a muthafukka :manny:

SafeForWork

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Projecting the image of an upstanding individual to not alienate yourself from your financial superiors = c00ning

Projecting yourself as a childish buffoon, fitting perfectly into the mold of ignorance and financial irresponsibility = respectable