I want rims, tinted windows, and a loud music system but I don't want white ppl..

SirSmokeCrackAlot

Senior Crackhead
Daps
Another thing is its fine to have a nice system so you can enjoy your music. But when your goal is to make sure people a mile away can hear your shyt while you drive around with earplugs... yeah your a menace to society.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Thanxx papi

But other nikkas choose to hate on my threads :shaq2:

What do you think generates viewers...guys like Howard Stern Rush Limbaugh and Colom Cowherd have been eating well for years because of haters who don't like their opinions but they listen anyway

If you've got a good voice get on radio...there is definitely some talent on the forums the issue is can you talk without pausing much and still be entertaining.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Bruh Tint dont make u no nikka white boy indian mexican or whatever, tint is a necessity nowadays like A/C.

Twanks is played out bro, most cars are coming with 20s stock no need to cop the hood nikka shyt. Alot of cars look trash with that shyt on it unless its a old school that in good shape.
Loud music...do your thing white bytches be listening to they shyt loud too.

Basically what im trying to say is, its not about being a c00n, its about if you want to be taken seriously in the professional business world.

Because you can bet that white trash working at Jack in the box is pulling up in a 1998 Altima with 24s with Gucci Mane Bumpin and his CAC manager is hangin out the drive thru window like "Thats my nikka" But you dont want to be the black version of that now do you bruh?