I want rims, tinted windows, and a loud music system but I don't want white ppl..

biggaveli31

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that how you get by? :mjpls:

:yeshrug: I got clients to impress. The person you really are and who your coworkers/clients see dont have to be the same.

I also curse ALOT in real life. But Ive never once cursed at work. Same sh1t.

Now around regular people that i do not know, fukk it. I let it all out. them nikkas dont control my cash flow.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug: I got clients to impress. The person you really are and who your coworkers/clients see dont have to be the same.

I also curse ALOT in real life. But Ive never once cursed at work. Same sh1t.

Now around regular people that i do not know, fukk it. I let it all out. them nikkas dont control my cash flow.

:smugdraper:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm gonna tint my windows within the next few weeks, and I plan on getting rims when I need new tires (won't be for a while).

Don't really have an interest in putting a system in. I don't play my music that loud.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had a conversation about this shyt with a coworker of mine. Part Indian (looks Mexican) but swears he's white. I was talking about getting a system and tinting my windows. He replied "haven't you grown out of that phase". I had to tell him that's our culture not just some phase we go through trying to be down or no shyt like that.

I ain't knocking you do your thing but whose culture is this exactly?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I ain't knocking you do your thing but whose culture is this exactly?

It's a part of black culture. I got fam in their 40s and 50s still getting rims and making sure the system is knocking. Some professional and about their business but still make sure they got the knock.

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
Once I realized that most white folks will look down on you no matter your status or attitude, I stopped trying to appease them.

When they see me on the road with the chrome wheels, illegal tint, and (soon to be) banging sound system, they know who they're dealing with:myman:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Aren't you fat? They probably think you're a lazy, chicken eating, monkey anyways based off the gut hanging over your belt buckle.......

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Aren't you fat? They probably think you're a lazy, chicken eating, monkey anyways based off the gut hanging over your belt buckle.......

I was but peep SOHH, I lost so much weight. Even though I'm gaining some back bc of my depression :yeshrug: