I want a pet wolf.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lupe: what if i craddle it from birth
You still have to watch your back...

Just look at the way a house cat behaves, even when cradled at birth by humans, now imagine a much bigger cat with stronger killer instincts and CRAZY amounts of testosterone and other hormones...Especially if it's a female with a good genetic background...

Female hyenas have so much androgens (normally male hormones), that their genitalia look male...Hyenas are savage to the core...

One day, you might inadvertently provoke it, and it will tear you or somebody close to you to shreds...

That's why I, ideologically, prefer cats to dogs...Cats are more beast than dogs..Dogs remind me of those people who are loyal to their "friends" even when their "friends" constantly sh_t on them...

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
They are big as fukk

beauty-and-the-beast.jpg

:whoa:

Yea, imagine having to run up in that bytch after that dog. You dont wanna fight to be alpha male in that house. We all knowwhats going on in that house.

semtex

:)
Daps
Have fun gettin a nice glimpse of hell when you look into that angry wolf's eyes right before it eats your a$$hole. :ufdup:

semtex

:)
Daps
There is a reason why the hyenas are muzzled...

You may keep a hyena in captivity, but I don't think anybody with sense will let them run around the house freely, and with their children...

It's not a pet-able animal...
They have the strongest bite in the world i think. Either hyenas or jaguars.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
You still have to watch your back...

Just look at the way a house cat behaves, even when cradled at birth by humans, now imagine a much bigger cat with stronger killer instincts and CRAZY amounts of testosterone and other hormones...Especially if it's a female with a good genetic background...

Female hyenas have so much androgens (normally male hormones), that their genitalia look male...Hyenas are savage to the core...

One day, you might inadvertently provoke it, and it will tear you or somebody close to you to shreds...

That's why I, ideologically, prefer cats to dogs...Cats are more beast than dogs..Dogs remind me of those people who are loyal to their "friends" even when their "friends" constantly sh_t on them...

i know house cats will watch you breath while you sleep and regular dogs will eat your body while your sleep bleeding so i guess im not trying to be about that life at all :patrice: ill settle for a regular kitty cat

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when i was little i was walking back to my house and saw a dog chained up in somebody's yard which I thought was a wolf at first but had to be mix now that I think about it... that was the coolest looking dog ever I seen :wow:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Make sure you keep the livestock fresh and plenty, or he'll turn on you :ufdup:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'd rather have a pet monkey of some sort... Maybe a chimp, but chimps are too big... a Small breed of monkey would be great... If i am not married with children by 35, I'll buy some monkeys probably...