I use to shame and clown older men, now im the old man. Your turn is coming young G, just keep living.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Not depressing, this is reality and awareness.

Im starting to feel like a lot of Black people want to be pandered and lie to like single mothers. Yall just want to hear the good sides and optimism.

Life gets tough, people we love die, illnesses, finance catastrophes, shyt happens.
im 45 already been thru it

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Acting like youre about to pick a coffin.

full

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
My nephews told me I’m a real unc now a week or two ago. Not in the cool club anymore but it’s a badge of honor. A lot of people didn’t make it or still acting like they’re 23. Respect OG 🫡

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing that really fukks you up is when you catch your children having anxiety about your mortality.I remember when my son was in 3rd grade and his class started learning about health & nutrition.Buddy came home begging me to please exercise & eat healthy:mjcry:...Funny thing, I was a ripped 6'3 180 at the time.Didn't matter to him, tho.He just learned about the dangers of bad diet/exercise habits and thought about his pops.It let me know in some ways, he's already dreading that day.Fukked me up.He's 12 now, but he'll still text me if he notices any change in my routine "You ok dad?"..Sounds really simple, I know....but

mcmahon-crying-he-was-special.gif

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Ive been saying, some of these dudes have the same views, criticisms and arguments that single mothers have.

:scust:
I’m seeing this weirdo faggit behavior on social media too. It’s really weird as hell😒 like who’s raised these nikkas

RealCrownHeights

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
Turned 31 a few weeks ago and was feeling down about it but good to know other black men feeling this. I thought my life was gonna turn into Al Bundy, or the father from Everybody hates Chris. Work work work and then maybe some sports on the weekend and then die.

I make decent money but just picked up a second job at night. After my 9-5, if I go to the gym and work, I be cooked at the end of the day. And I want to try to get into Sans institute in November or study for certs. Idk how people do a 9-5 with kids and do grad school or how my mom did that. Kudos to y'all for real though