I use to shame and clown older men, now im the old man. Your turn is coming young G, just keep living.

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 33 year old woman just told me yesterday she thought I was in my 30s. I’m damn near 50.

Take care of yourselves brehs and don’t overdo the drinking and fatty foods and you’ll be alright.

Walk a few miles a week, lift weights, drink water and eat salads for lunch. Cheat codes.

:sas1:
Fellow flabby head here, gotta work on the drinking part. I blame the Marine Corps. 🤦🏿‍♂️

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A 33 year old woman just told me yesterday she thought I was in my 30s. I’m damn near 50.

Take care of yourselves brehs and don’t overdo the drinking and fatty foods and you’ll be alright.

Walk a few miles a week, lift weights, drink water and eat salads for lunch. Cheat codes.

I get similar comments all the time from young hoes. Just smashed a 24 year old last week who didn’t think i was in my thirties

If i wanted to lie and say im mid 20s most of these women would believe me

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For us early 30s brehs, 30-33/34, I hope y'all are in the gym regularly.

I'm blessed enough to work a little over 30 hours every week, this allows me to take my ass to the gym
as well as build out my business, pick up a second job, get my MS/DS etc.

Lock in.
Embrace the grind.
Be open to opportunities.
And hopefully, HOPEFULLY by 40, you're :banderas:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Hurry and dap this man while he's still with us brehs :wow:

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
The years go by so fast, especially from 27 to 40. Head down, just grinding trying to make money and just livng for the weekends. Before u know you're 40. But supremely 40 isn't bad if u keep your looks and money at least at average. Pulling women that are 30+ is really easy. 40+ women are a layup on a 6ft hoop. I still pull 20 somethings but not as often. My own and off girl of 8 years is 29, so idk. A lot of these younger 20s are money hungry, but not too bad. 40$ goes a long way down south to a hood rat. 26 and ups usually have at least decent job and can take care of themselves, they just life to be around someone cool and doing well.

Dont play basketball much, bcuz im scared to get injured. My good hooping buddy ruptured his Achilles:(

I still think I dress fly. A little designer, nice fitted tapered jeans and shirts.

Saying all this to say, take it easy on OGs. Bcuz you'll be one soon, unless you click out of here. So it's a blessing really.
"Take it easy on the older heads even though I gave em shyt when I was young" :camby: you scarin the hoes wit cha crypt keeper lookin ass :heh:. Ain't extendin you no privilege you didn't give to others :what:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
The scary thing about be being 40+, one bad season can set u back years.

One winter of eating and drinking, not working out, you can got from a solid 200lbs to 240 nasty looking. One bad breakup or divorce, an illness, etc. Can ruin a decade to high value living. Life is fragile. Staying at the peak, hell even maintaining halfway to the top is difficult and rare. Poverty and flabbiness has a gravitational pull on us all.
:flabbynsick:

It's not easy as Coli Optimism makes it seems.

Last edited:

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Recently divorced
Still look young
Still cut and in great shape
Financially my shyt is together
Attract fine women of all races and ages.
Nothing wrong with getting older, as long as you take care of yourself. Now I'm following the golden rule. Find a woman who is "half your age plus 7" and eat. And I'm eating good out here.