I use to shame and clown older men, now im the old man. Your turn is coming young G, just keep living.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
What was there to clown? Look at this nikka out here alive.......fukk he doing not dying?! Dont understand the mindset and never will. It helps weed out people in your circle though, it's something going on in their heads that's presenting in that way

I wasnt necessarily clowning, just thinking 40 is too old to do a lot of things
Jjust the normal coli optimism of think we're going to be Jay Z/ Denzel when we turn 40.

Most Coli bruh think they're going to be smashing college chicks for free when they hit 60.

:yeshrug:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Lol what were you doing hating on older dudes in the first place

I just turned 33, life gets better the older i get. Only downside is that these women are mostly damaged
Men our age range need to be shooting for 21-24.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
The years go by so fast, especially from 27 to 40. Head down, just grinding trying to make money and just livng for the weekends. Before u know you're 40. But supremely 40 isn't bad if u keep your looks and money at least at average. Pulling women that are 30+ is really easy. 40+ women are a layup on a 6ft hoop. I still pull 20 somethings but not as often. My own and off girl of 8 years is 29, so idk. A lot of these younger 20s are money hungry, but not too bad. 40$ goes a long way down south to a hood rat. 26 and ups usually have at least decent job and can take care of themselves, they just life to be around someone cool and doing well.

Dont play basketball much, bcuz im scared to get injured. My good hooping buddy ruptured his Achilles:(

I still think I dress fly. A little designer, nice fitted tapered jeans and shirts.

Saying all this to say, take it easy on OGs. Bcuz you'll be one soon, unless you click out of here. So it's a blessing really.
this is depressing as hell.

emotional, spiritual, MENTAL & PHYSICAL health. health of your family, a healthy marriage, healthy children.

this nikka said money, looks and tapered jeans :laugh:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
A 33 year old woman just told me yesterday she thought I was in my 30s. Iā€™m damn near 50.

Take care of yourselves brehs and donā€™t overdo the drinking and fatty foods and youā€™ll be alright.

Walk a few miles a week, lift weights, drink water and eat salads for lunch. Cheat codes.

:sas1:
Eating saucy leaves is the hardest thing out of the list :dame:

I'm aight now if I could just get over that I may unlock a Marvel/DC build :francis:

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
How I imagine breh writing this thread.
Drake_-_Take_Care_cover.jpg

Acting like youre about to pick a coffin. All good a decade ago calling older guys pops :umad:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
this is depressing as hell.

emotional, spiritual, MENTAL & PHYSICAL health. health of your family, a healthy marriage, healthy children.

this nikka said money, looks and tapered jeans :laugh:

Not depressing, this is reality and awareness.

Im starting to feel like a lot of Black people want to be pandered and lie to like single mothers. Yall just want to hear the good sides and optimism.

Life gets tough, people we love die, illnesses, finance catastrophes, shyt happens.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Another thing about 40+, women your hate to see you dating any woman that's more than 5 years younger than you are. They will try to shame and guilt u into dating women your own age.

:scust: Not me!!
Women? The faggits on the coli started doing it too