I tried to warn yall about Silicon Valley tech fascists hijacking the republican party

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
With JD Vance running as VP, it's pretty obvious that he's Peter Thiel and Elon Mus's gateway to washington. I made threads about thiis last month and I'm not surprised he won tbh.

1) I tried warning yall about how tech bros would be a major reason why Republicans MIGHT win in 2024.

@Dr. Acula said it best
There are already politicians in office put in place for this specific reason. Project 2025 will be their official way to move us to that point. They tried with Jan 6th and failed. Local governments have been filled with a ton of anti-democracy individuals. We are closer to this reality than most people realize.

2) I predicted that Trump would get a big push from tech bros and silicon valley nerds.

3) To make it worse, a lot of these tech fascists are also planning on making their own "parallel military" (same way they have their own parallel media with Elon Musk's twitter and their own parallel monetary system with Crypto). The fund a16z is owned by Marc Andreesen and it markets itself on "american dynamism" while building up its own military industrial complex.

Despite all of this mods keep banning me when I make these posts, but have actual racists on here who are freely roaming. Im convinced that some of these mods are 4ch*n cacs bc it doesnt make any sense

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ok and...:dahell: everyone knows the donors run these politicians...just ask george clooney :mjlol:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ok and...:dahell: everyone knows the donors run these politicians...just ask george clooney :mjlol:
This isn't the same thing. Walk with me here. You remember the book "the bell curve" that was controversial during the 1990s? The guy behind it went into haitus and kept a low profile until RECENTLY. Dude randomly started getting active again on twitter and he been on race science twitter where a lot of these tech bros (like Hanania) hang out at. It's not a coincidence. This isnt a game breh. shyt got so bad that Sasha Gusev been arguing with them since they made their reappearance. Peep the views on the second video I just posted (ill delete it to avoid bringing traffic to it). There's also the fact that these tech bros multiplied their wealth due to COVID followed by crypto.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I largely agree but this theory also heavily reliant on the assumption that the US dollar will fall as the global reserve currency. That's not happening. This is also hinged on another thing: Putin and inflation. Putin's influence on everyday American life is limited/minor but in Europe, the energy costs due to the war in Ukraine are causing a lot of harm. Ukraine has to be victorious in order to check this, but the longer the war prolongs the more pain Europe feels. The UK and France have both rejected right wing or right wing fascist candidates within the last month but how long can Europe survive?

The inflation part is heavily tied to crypto because the higher it goes, the more Bitcoin rises. Hence why Elon, Zuck, etc are all obsessed with Argentina right now. Nothing their new president is doing will lower inflation. It'll just maintain it, while the country hands resources over to tech bros (lithium for instance) and provides cheap labor. In the US, Trump is proposing multiple policies that will increase inflation - specifically more trade tariffs and major tax cuts, including a corporate cut from 21% to 15%. Plus even if he only deports half of the amount of illegal immigrants he claims he'll do, it could be (temporarily) inflationary if employers are forced to increase wages for a smaller work force.

I feel like Harris winning in November blows up a lot of this stuff. Not long term of course, but short term. The danger is that we're never going back to normal republicans again. Whoever follows Trump will want the same tariffs, the same protectionism, the same isolationism that benefits Russian interests. etc. And they only need to win once to implement a lot of this stuff, assuming they can get the house and senate. Tax policy only requires 51 votes in the senate and presidents can unilaterally issue tariffs.

@mastermind policy talk ya bish

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I largely agree but this theory also heavily reliant on the assumption that the US dollar will fall as the global reserve currency. That's not happening. This is also hinged on another thing: Putin and inflation. Putin's influence on everyday American life is limited/minor but in Europe, the energy costs due to the war in Ukraine are causing a lot of harm. Ukraine has to be victorious in order to check this, but the longer the war prolongs the more pain Europe feels. The UK and France have both rejected right wing or right wing fascist candidates within the last month but how long can Europe survive?

The inflation part is heavily tied to crypto because the higher it goes, the more Bitcoin rises. Hence why Elon, Zuck, etc are all obsessed with Argentina right now. Nothing their new president is doing will lower inflation. It'll just maintain it, while the country hands resources over to tech bros (lithium for instance) and provides cheap labor. In the US, Trump is proposing multiple policies that will increase inflation - specifically more trade tariffs and major tax cuts, including a corporate cut from 21% to 15%. Plus even if he only deports half of the amount of illegal immigrants he claims he'll do, it could be (temporarily) inflationary if employers are forced to increase wages for a smaller work force.

I feel like Harris winning in November blows up a lot of this stuff. Not long term of course, but short term. The danger is that we're never going back to normal republicans again. Whoever follows Trump will want the same tariffs, the same protectionism, the same isolationism that benefits Russian interests. etc. And they only need to win once to implement a lot of this stuff, assuming they can get the house and senate. Tax policy only requires 51 votes in the senate and presidents can unilaterally issue tariffs.

Even if the dollar doesn't fall, they still get their wish of abolishing the "deep state" (aka bureaucracy and government jobs). Guess who will be the major losers from this? I agree Harris winning makes a lot of this a nothingburger, however you have to realize that we're living in unprecedented times of propaganda. These tech fascists have A LOT of money and from what I've seen they have no limits to how far they will go. Biden was ousted through a lot of shady backroom deals organized by these tech bros.

Last edited:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I thought it was all from Julius Evola? Never heard of Hoppe, need to do some reading ig.
Evola is probably the grandaddy, but Hoppe has a much more modern take on the notions of natural aristocracy. More Libertarian, and much more palatable.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

I love how you skipped over all the fascism and race science to talk about George fukking Clooney :skip:

How many clues do you need before you realize these people literally hate your black ass?

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Now that you mention this, I noticed that the Thiel/David Sacks camp has a weird obsession with Ukraine. You just made me realize why. These clowns are insaane.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Evola is probably the grandaddy, but Hoppe has a much more modern take on the notions of natural aristocracy. More Libertarian, and much more palatable.
It's just re-imagined feudalism. Use Race/IQ as an explanation for outcomes caused by poverty in order to justify a techno fascist based caste system. They get to put themsleves at the top as autocrats. It's why that loser Yarvin babbles about a monarchy all the time.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It's just re-imagined feudalism. Use Race/IQ as an explanation for outcomes caused by poverty in order to justify a techno fascist based caste system. They get to put themsleves at the top as autocrats. It's why that loser Yarvin babbles about a monarchy all the time.
Neo-fuedalism has been something I've observed shifting into place for some time. It's becoming more and more apparent that's the new endgame for a reimagined American society.

Daps
With JD Vance running as VP, it's pretty obvious that he's Peter Thiel and Elon Mus's gateway to washington. I made threads about thiis last month and I'm not surprised he won tbh.

1) I tried warning yall about how tech bros would be a major reason why Republicans MIGHT win in 2024.

@Dr. Acula said it best

2) I predicted that Trump would get a big push from tech bros and silicon valley nerds.

3) To make it worse, a lot of these tech fascists are also planning on making their own "parallel military" (same way they have their own parallel media with Elon Musk's twitter and their own parallel monetary system with Crypto). The fund a16z is owned by Marc Andreesen and it markets itself on "american dynamism" while building up its own military industrial complex.

Despite all of this mods keep banning me when I make these posts, but have actual racists on here who are freely roaming. Im convinced that some of these mods are 4ch*n cacs bc it doesnt make any sense

thankfully, trump listened to the tech bros instead of his own campaign managers, who were pushing him to select nikki haley or someone of that mold.

vance, imo, is one of the primary reasons trump will lose in november. it was a colossally stupid decision.

:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I love how you skipped over all the fascism and race science to talk about George fukking Clooney :skip:

How many clues do you need before you realize these people literally hate your black ass?

I was making a correlation with big budget donors controlling politicians behind the scenes thats all..:dwillhuh: i didnt even read the article bruh...