I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Hawks are young, Russell will be fine, these growing pains are expected. You have a vet qb going through growing pains. By the time your team gets a qb, the defense will be getting old, and your "window" will close.

I expected the hawks to split w/ San Fran. Yall aint winning in Seattle. See you in december.

fukk a vet qb going through growing pains. That niqqa is old. Ain't no more growing left to do.

Daps
Hawks are young, Russell will be fine, these growing pains are expected. You have a vet qb going through growing pains. By the time your team gets a qb, the defense will be getting old, and your "window" will close.

I expected the hawks to split w/ San Fran. Yall aint winning in Seattle. See you in december.

Well played, we won in Seattle in December last year, sure we`ll do the same this year, especially when the QB was better in 2011.

Believe what you will, but your team averages quite possibly the lowest PPG after this week, yall were 28 beofre this game with 18.3 per game so factor in the fact yall scored 6, you gotta be near the bottom.

ZERO OFFENSE with an elite defense, I ALMOST feel bad for yall

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seattle has plenty of room to grow still, got a good young rookie who should only get better once they get him some more talent.

49ers have a veteran QB who they, after 8 years, still don't trust. They better hope they don't have to come see us or Chicago or NYG come playoff time.

Daps
As Possibly the only Ram fan on this board(I live in Seattle :bryan: ) I think we gotta chance in this Wild Wild West

Yall got a much better chance than Seattle.

Your defense is legit and your QB aint a scrub. Plus yall are 2-0 in the division while Seattle is 0-3 (ooooo that hurts early, guess yall cant beat a team with a defense).

Much respect to them boys in St. Louis

NYC Rebel

Daps
Nah, just asking.

You paying thousands of dollars to watch that shyt team probaly hurts enough already

Don't worry about my pockets.

But keep making stupid statements. You're one of those you cant shame because you have no shame types.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Nah, just know that Jets fans have more shame than anyone possibly can so I can't lose on this one.

Thousands to watch Sanchez......damn

Again...why damn my pockets as if I'm hurting.

Damn yourself for not having the ability to spend thousands.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
lol @ it being a slight somehow for actually attending games and supporting your team even in a down year, as if the teams performance on the field represents the way the teams fans can comprehend the game