I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
youre laughing, while ignoring the drops on what would have been huge plays, vs a top defense in the league. its kindergarten analysis

Daps
youre laughing, while ignoring the drops on what would have been huge plays, vs a top defense in the league. its kindergarten analysis

No you're more concerned with fantasies and what-ifs.

They didn't happen, get over it. The biggest drop was Turbin and that came in the first quarter how do you explain 3/10 with a pick in the 2nd half?

When it counted, he was complete garbage

Daps
You're right. He was inept, fukk the 49ers defense.

You're 100% right.

As good as our D was, 9/23 and 3/10 in the 2nd half and a pick into TRIPLE COVERAGE tells you the story of the game.

He wasn't good enough when it counted down the stretch, if you watch any Seagals games you see Russel throws a lot of jump balls, this time his dumb ass paid for Favre like idiocy.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No you're more concerned with fantasies and what-ifs.

They didn't happen, get over it. The biggest drop was Turbin and that came in the first quarter how do you explain 3/10 with a pick in the 2nd half?

When it counted, he was complete garbage

Where was any of this talk with regards to Alex in the NFCCG against the Giants? Or last week when he got his ass handed to him? HMMM?

:rudy:

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
since youre into realities, then youll realize that "down the stretch when it counted" hes had more success than failure this season. bring your football acumen up a lil from kindergarten level

Daps
since youre into realities, then youll realize that "down the stretch when it counted" hes had more success than failure this season. bring your football acumen up a lil from kindergarten level

Oh you mean the game the refs handed to him.

This is a 3-4 team. Bottom line, he had one miracle win against an awful Pats secondary

Down the stretch he couldn't score more than 13 vs. the Rams.

Down the stretch he is blessed Cam Newton missed a guy 7 yards away on the goal line for a game winning TD.

Great 6 point performance tonight, even if Turbin caught it, 13 pt performance.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
he won the packers game with a hail mary after driving them to get into hail mary position, since youre into realities and not fantasies

Daps
Can we please talk about Seattle being 31st, probably worst after tonight, in passing ypg?

Or even better, 28 in ppg, probably worse after tonight.

Russelmania.jpg

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
also, they are 4-3, which is factual and is the reality, as opposed to being 3-4 which is fantasy and hypothetical

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Can we please talk about Seattle being 31st, probably worst after tonight, in passing ypg?

Or even better, 28 in ppg, probably worse after tonight.

Russelmania.jpg

Why the fukk are you so salty? Did Russell fukk your mom or something?

It was a tough loss, I planned to come home and congratulate you guys on the win, then I have to see you posting all over this forum acting like a bytch.

It would be different if you were a packer fan, or pats fan, or saints fan. But your QB is fukking Alex Smith, and you're gonna talk about QB play?

tell me how your team isn't 1 and done in the playoffs, if they even make it there.

Daps
Why the fukk are you so salty? Did Russell fukk your mom or something?

It was a tough loss, I planned to come home and congratulate you guys on the win, then I have to see you posting all over this forum acting like a bytch.

It would be different if you were a packer fan, or pats fan, or saints fan. But your QB is fukking Alex Smith, and you're gonna talk about QB play?

tell me how your team isn't 1 and done in the playoffs, if they even make it there.

You aint making it to shyt though you punk.

Your whole team is fraudulent and you know it, go blow a kiss to that replacement ref.

Your offense is fukking dogshyt and you know it, wait til Lynch possibly catches a suspension, you`ll be 33rd in the league in scoring.

No need for your congratulations, you and Russel can go suck a neon green dikk together.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
You aint making it to shyt though you punk.

Your whole team is fraudulent and you know it, go blow a kiss to that replacement ref.

Your offense is fukking dogshyt and you know it, wait til Lynch possibly catches a suspension, you`ll be 33rd in the league in scoring.

No need for your congratulations, you and Russel can go suck a neon green dikk together.

Hawks are young, Russell will be fine, these growing pains are expected. You have a vet qb going through growing pains. By the time your team gets a qb, the defense will be getting old, and your "window" will close.

I expected the hawks to split w/ San Fran. Yall aint winning in Seattle. See you in december.