I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Yet the 49ers against quality defenses are just as wack on offense

I dont agree with LE on this topic, but the quoted doesnt really compare with seattles struggles. hawks are 30th in the league in offensive yards and 31st in points...we are 16th in points and 10th in yards....

14 pts against carolina,
13 against the rams
14 against gb

seahawks struggle against mediocre defenses, we don't.

again, nothing against russell wilson here. just stating facts

Roadie pipeher

From the embers
Daps
I dont agree with LE on this topic, but the quoted doesnt really compare with seattles struggles. hawks are 30th in the league in offensive yards and 31st in points...we are 16th in points and 10th in yards....

14 pts against carolina,
13 against the rams
14 against gb

i don't we are mediocre at all this season, especially not at this point..and then heaping us with carolina :ufdup:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

14 pts against carolina,
13 against the rams
14 against gb

I get all that. I was talking about quality defenses though. You look at what SF does against good D and what Seattle does against good D.

SF:

13 pts against Minny
3 pts against the Giants
13 against Seattle

vs.

Seattle:

16 pts against Arizona
13 pts against St. Louis
6 pts against SF

:yeshrug:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I get all that. I was talking about quality defenses though. You look at what SF does against good D and what Seattle does against good D.

SF:

13 pts against Minny
3 pts against the Giants
13 against Seattle

vs.

Seattle:

16 pts against Arizona
13 pts against St. Louis
6 pts against SF

:yeshrug:
and thats cherry picking...obviously our offense isnt great and it struggles against good defenses that can stop the run. hell, most offenses that arent good struggle against good defenses...

so the fact that our offense shyts on weak defenses while seattles still cant put up many points on them...is just ignored ?

Kimo_bud

Banned
Daps
Reppin
LWO
fukk Wilson, he ain't shyt.. Put in the nikka flynn, they gave that c*nt all that money anyways..nikkas on this board stanning Wilson just cuz he's a nikka..I don't give a fukk about the color, give me wins and 70% completion percentage

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
so the fact that our offense shyts on weak defenses while seattles still cant put up many points on them...is just ignored ?

Of course not, but this thread was upped after a bad performance by a rookie, on the road, against a top 2-3 defense in the league (that got embarrassed 4 days earlier, at that).

If people wanna critique the games against mediocre defenses, thats one thing. Trying to use last night as a crutch for your argument makes little sense to me, especially when the 8 yr vet that you stan doesn't play THAT much better.

Daps
I agree about Seattle's struggles

Yet the 49ers against quality defenses are just as wack on offense, I don't see you posting at such a pace about your own team's ineptitude

Once again, trying to bring it back to me to diver the attention from reality.

My team definitely struggles against good D's, that was addressed in the 49ers thread.

Go visit that thread if you want to see 49er talk

Daps

14 pts against carolina,
13 against the rams
14 against gb

Yep, Seattle struggled against GB and Carolina. They struggled badly in all but 2 games.

Their offense is childish and poses no threat in this league

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Once again, trying to bring it back to me to diver the attention from reality.

My team definitely struggles against good D's, that was addressed in the 49ers thread.

Go visit that thread if you want to see 49er talk

What part of "I agree about Seattle's struggles" did you not understand

I just think upping this thread gloating about Wilson struggling against a great defense is funny given the team/QB you stan to death. Like he didn't just play well against a mediocre defense a few days earlier

Daps

I just think upping this thread gloating after Wilson struggled against a great defense is funny given the team/QB you stan to death. Like he didn't just play well against a mediocre defense a few days earlier

And you're trying to highlight the bright spots, that's why I posted season stats.

Only team worse offensively is Jacksonville, it's not like they're just struggling against good D's. they struggle against bums too.

The kid wasn't ready

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
And you're trying to highlight the bright spots, that's why I posted season stats.

Only team worse offensively is Jacksonville, it's not like they're just struggling against good D's. they struggle against bums too.

The kid wasn't ready

mvp_status said:

I could give a fukk about Wilson or Seattle, I just find it amusing that an Alex Smith stan is trying to throw an incredible amount of shade on a rookie QB

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
you meant 'couldn't' right ? :youngsabo:

BrowserPreview_tmp.gif