I told yall about this Russel Wilson fiasco

Daps
Not many QBs have fared too well against the 49ers D. I'm thinking that you're just gonna have to accept that the kid is good and hold that L.

If anyone had a brain they could obviously tell this thread wasn't about Russell being bad, it was about Carrol mismanaging him and Flynn.

Either way, i`m not sure he is good either. Kevin Kolb beat the Pats too

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
"fiasco"

Dude went off the deep end with that bullshyt.

He was sideways hating on Russell.

Daps
"fiasco"

Dude went off the deep end with that bullshyt.

He was sideways hating on Russell.

I was frontways hating the Seahawks, im a 49ers fan, theres nothing sideways about it.

They`re still a 3-3 team to me who can't win on the road and have no offense, they got their chance to ultimately prove me wrong Thursday

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone had a brain they could obviously tell this thread wasn't about Russell being bad, it was about Carrol mismanaging him and Flynn.

Either way, i`m not sure he is good either. Kevin Kolb beat the Pats too

They were 2-2 when you made the thread, and they're 4-2 now. :beli:

you're saying Flynn would have done better? Then he would have won the job.

The goalpost moving is insane.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I was frontways hating the Seahawks, im a 49ers fan, theres nothing sideways about it.

They`re still a 3-3 team to me who can't win on the road and have no offense, they got their chance to ultimately prove me wrong Thursday

And none of what you posted here has anything to do with the "fiasco" shyt you co-signed from a few NFL.com writers about Russell, not the Seahawks.

Like I said before, follow your own advise about listening to the media. :umad:

Daps
They were 2-2 when you made the thread, and they're 4-2 now. :beli:

you're saying Flynn would have done better? Then he would have won the job.

They been lucky as fukk, thouse house of cards will fall apart. we all know they should be 3-3.

They have been good at home forever no matter who the QB is, look at how well Russelmania played last week against shyt ass Carolina, everyone trying to act like this Pats game is the norm

bigmanharris

Coli Gangsta
Daps
Reppin
GA
It's a fiasco because the media hyped up a kid over pre-season games. And everyone ran with the hype, even a head coach.

A head coach should know not to put too much into pre-season, and a head coach should know his team. Carrol should have known this defense was ready for big things and not trusted his team with a rookie QB. He bought the hype, and that was a big mistake

Carrol is a bad head coach, he's a college minded coach. They should have never even dealt Jackson in the first place if they felt like Flynn stunk.

As much as you want to down Flynn, he still is a guy with a few years of NFL experience, from practice-training camps, film room etc. And if they didn't have faith in that, they should have kept Jackson and played him and let Wilson come in as the savior mid-season.

Now he was appointed to the role, is struggling and what do you do? You have a top 5 defense, you're gonna waste that on a rookie? Probably not, they`ll pull him.

I`m literally repeating myself at this point so i`ll stop because if you don't get it by now, there is no helping you.

They are 4-2 with this rookie coach. Carroll made the right call.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps

They lost two games on the road by a combined 10 points….how is that any worse than being SHELLACKED by the Giants at home by 21 and losing on the road to the Vikings by 11? The Niners, too, had a chance to “prove people wrong” yesterday, and didn’t bother to show up.

I also love how you constantly harp on how well Alex Smith has been playing, while failing to acknowledge that even the average GRANDMA would have success running that dink and dunk ass offensive passing scheme Smith is helming. Meanwhile, the Niners are near the BOTTOM of the league (26th) in passing yards per game (210 ypg).

Point being, perhaps you should take those Niners blinders off. I’m all for shytting on a rival (fukk you, Dallas Cowboys), but at least be respectable about yours.

Also….I actually like the Niners and the Seahawks, so I’m objective in this regard.