yeah saw this nikka all

Drake.jpg

:what:

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man this dudes harmless, hes def tough to watch at times but some people just gota accept that rap is entertainment for one, and also that these dudes are for the most part pop stars and if you can go the route of being accepted by the mainstream and have 15 year old black dudes as interested as 60 year old white women you'd be foolish not to take that path. He's just making sure that his image stays clean so when he falls off musically he'll be able to remain an entertainer in some way, but he definitely seems too calculated with some of his statements and comes off too politically correct and disingenuine at times. Funny thing is I bet most people on this board, and just in general, would rather hang out with him over their favorite hood rapper that really is a hood dude stuck in that destructive and backwards state of mind.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Man this dudes harmless, hes def tough to watch at times but some people just gota accept that rap is entertainment for one, and also that these dudes are for the most part pop stars and if you can go the route of being accepted by the mainstream and have 15 year old black dudes as interested as 60 year old white women you'd be foolish not to take that path. He's just making sure that his image stays clean so when he falls off musically he'll be able to remain an entertainer in some way, but he definitely seems too calculated with some of his statements and comes off too politically correct and disingenuine at times. Funny thing is I bet most people on this board, and just in general, would rather hang out with him over their favorite hood rapper that really is a hood dude stuck in that destructive and backwards state of mind.
Man...sit...DOWN.

No one would say anything if his ass stopped fronting as if he REALLY started from the bottom or making tough guy faces as if he really had to walk streets where he had too.

People clown him for FRONTING no differently than they do Rick "C.O." Ross

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
lmao, When I leave work I'm listening to that whole 1st take podcast on the train ride home​

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
this is his fanbase yall

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is his fanbase yall

Never gave Drake a $ before, some of his shyt is good anyone who denies that is hating. I'm a Jay fan, a Nas fan, a LOX fan, Beanie, State Prop etc. thats what I grew up on and thats the kinda music I like for the most part but ya gota switch it up sometimes and Drake offers an alternative to that kinda shyt. I was objective in that post, I criticized him and didnt offer any praise I just didnt come in and scream "he's a faq" cause he said some questionable shyt on First Take.

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man...sit...DOWN.

No one would say anything if his ass stopped fronting as if he REALLY started from the bottom or making tough guy faces as if he really had to walk streets where he had too.

People clown him for FRONTING no differently than they do Rick "C.O." Ross

I understand that part and I agree he gets on my nerves when he plays that role too, but this post was about some shyt that he didnt even say, his mannerisms and some of the shyt he says is very questionable, and if someone told me he's gay on the dl i wouldnt be shocked at all, I'm saying people need to accept this is what hip-hops become, its fully accepted and integrated into pop culture and the corporate world and this is what comes with that. I just offered an objective take on what I saw.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Never gave Drake a $ before, some of his shyt is good anyone who denies that is hating. I'm a Jay fan, a Nas fan, a LOX fan, Beanie, State Prop etc. thats what I grew up on and thats the kinda music I like for the most part but ya gota switch it up sometimes and Drake offers an alternative to that kinda shyt. I was objective in that post, I criticized him and didnt offer any praise I just didnt come in and scream "he's a faq" cause he said some questionable shyt on First Take.
Ma$e and Nelly were alternatives to that shyt. We've never encountered a nikka this corny before. And it's ok to be corny but stop with all the mean mugging and random tough talk. If you're going to be screech then be screech on every track.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
I understand that part and I agree he gets on my nerves when he plays that role too, but this post was about some shyt that he didnt even say, his mannerisms and some of the shyt he says is very questionable, and if someone told me he's gay on the dl i wouldnt be shocked at all, I'm saying people need to accept this is what hip-hops become, its fully accepted and integrated into pop culture and the corporate world and this is what comes with that. I just offered an objective take on what I saw.
He opens the door to that clowning though