"I told Johnny don't worry, we'll still find a way to be together"-Drake

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aye yo.. can somebody put me up on this for a sec? This guy has a song talkin about "started from the bottom", right?

isn't this cat from the burbs in Toronto and on some family friendly kids show growing up?

ohh.. and save all insults about my lack of knowledge on today's "hip hop".. i could give a fukk.. just wanted to know what he's talking about

Carlos Huerta

Just keep my rep red
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never met a masculine Drake fan.
:whoa:

this ain't masculine?

justinbiebersexyunderwearshowing.jpg

3625411913_faceb25f0f_z.jpg

bad-jeans.jpg

:lupe:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
And the nikka is rolling with a crew full of fags in his new video. You can't make this shyt up, 2013 is the year of the pink flag

Bredren this shyt been on the horizon and it's now taking over full force. Used to be a time when men's jeans were baggy & looser than bulldog jowls and shorty-rock poured her sexy figure into painted on jeans made exclusively for them.

I dunno when all this batty-ness as far as men's fashions became de rigueur but somewhere around 2005 / 2006, seeing dudes wearing pants like
black-skinny-jeans-men1.jpg
, all i could do was hold my head like :huhldup: & :snoop: cause at that moment, the reality hit me that the war against masculinity was fully on, and for a race of men who've had to deal with emascualtion from the days of the Middle Passage it ain't a war we need brought into to our communities.