I told a gay man to “quit acting like a fukkin woman” today at work.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Think I’m cooked brehs :snoop:

Not even for the female part cause my female coworkers who were there weren’t even mad bout that fr

Speaking that way towards a gay man in a business setting ain’t smart tho :snoop:

He was actin real fukkin feminine though he need to chill with that
u in trouuuuuuble.. nikka finna leave flowers and cupcakes 4 u...

yoooohooo wayman

wayman-a-low-down-dirty-shame.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka cause he came up to ME and was bothering me all day

First thing at work he pulls me aside and says “why do you talk to the women here more than me” :why:
l
this is your only way out, breh. flip the script on him and say that he hit you with some :dame: shyt that made you feel uncomfortable. if he's real zesty, they'll probably believe you

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
:dead: Nikkas living out their Coli persona in real life.

:dead: Imagine telling a coworker, “you got a big dikk, breh.”

:dead: :dead: :dead:
True story. We were at the coffee table at work and one of the ladies asked my colleague: “How do you want your coffee?”

He said: “I take it black!”

Me: “Pause!”

Me and the only other Breh look at each other and he goes :merchant: trying his hardest not to burst out laughing.

Her: “Pause?!?! :dahell:

Me: “i erm, I just remembered my cat’s paws. Erm. Yeah.:whew:

Other Breh: “:lolbron:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
Ehh.

The fukking is unprofessional and can be a write up. Acting like a female is you describing his/they behavior, which isn’t uncalled for and shouldn’t be against policy. Had you said bytch, that’s still goes under unprofessional.

If he/they touched you without consent, you can bring that up.
:dame:
If he/they were just a straight male, no issue at all outside the professionalism of lack there of.
:yeshrug:
That said,
giphy.gif

UPS dem hirin.
:mjlol:

This how you can tell who ever worked in big time corporate America and who reached their career height as evening shift manager.

Telling someone "you acting like a female" in front of female coworkers is very unprofessional and its very offensive. He's mocking both his gay coworker and women as a whole all in one swoop. That is NO good in a professional atmosphere where everyone feels entitled to their own respect.

You wouldn't last a year working for a professional organization if you think you can make personal insults based on race or gender as long as you don't attach a curse word to it. Maybe OP works at Wendy's or something where they let ratchet shyt slide. If he just compromised his corporate position cus he acted like a coli nicca....

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
And now you ain’t no choice but to tell them you gay too so they scared to do anything to you

Then be walking around like “Bryan you’re such a faq!”
And suppose one person at the company knows OP’s family … next thing he’s fake coming out at the next Thanksgiving dinner

:snoop:

Female cousins hooking OP up with men

:whoa:

You’re life is probably ruined now OP

Loggie

All Star
Daps
This how you can tell who ever worked in big time corporate America and who reached their career height as evening shift manager.

Telling someone "you acting like a female" in front of female coworkers is very unprofessional and its very offensive. He's mocking both his gay coworker and women as a whole all in one swoop. That is NO good in a professional atmosphere where everyone feels entitled to their own respect.

You wouldn't last a year working for a professional organization if you think you can make personal insults based on race or gender as long as you don't attach a curse word to it. Maybe OP works at Wendy's or something where they let ratchet shyt slide. If he just compromised his corporate position cus he acted like a coli nicca....

I get what you are saying. I haven’t been in an office setting since I was at a call center on night shift in ‘07. I’ve been in a maintenance/military setting the last 8 years.

I didn’t catch that his female colleagues heard what he said as well.

That said, are you saying what he said is grounds for termination if this was a first incident? The company would terminate and spend all the money to hire another person? I have to brush up HR policies before I get caught up.

A few years from now “you acting like a robot” will be grounds for termination.
giphy.gif

Reports to HR.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

I’m glad you said it because I was just thinking to myself, “that’s bad advice, breh”

I was just gonna let em cook

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Weve been telling you about being indifferent and righteously unnaffected for years now. Couldve saved you a whole heap of trouble champ.

But I dont think your cooked,you can clean this up. Just walk in there tommorow

"Hey whats up big bro,sorry I snapped at you yesterday. You always been a real one,and didnt deserve that O.G:mjgrin:"

A gay mans desire to fit in with straight men will probably cause him to keep it cool. If he doesnt seem like hes buying it? Throw in a

"I just got into it with my partner last night,he thought it was okay to put hands on me,you know how it is:picard:"

Obviously your just talking about a partner as in your homie. But its imperetive you keep him guessing for the next 48hrs until this blows over:respect:

Last edited: