I Thought Yall Were Boycotting The WWE??

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
the whole 1st page is like 95% WWE, despite all the promotions that's poppin out here.

just because there hasn't been any raw threads lately, it doesn't mean that youre taking a stand.
nikkas on here are just fake as fukk and lie all the time

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
I
looking at the 1st page, it seems as if nobody is boycotting.

if they are, they must only watch WWE and quit wrestling altogether - which renders their stance pointless.
When the black roh champ jay lethal had a black challenger in Kenny king no one was watching. And when Low Ki gave Fred yehi a shot there was no discussion either this all happened within the last month

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
I

When the black roh champ jay lethal had a black challenger in Kenny king no one was watching. And when Low Ki gave Fred yehi a shot there was no discussion either this all happened within the last month

I admittedly started the King/Lethal thread mad late and tagged nobody . :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
the whole 1st page is like 95% WWE, despite all the promotions that's poppin out here.

just because there hasn't been any raw threads lately, it doesn't mean that youre taking a stand.

No point in taking a stand when you got AFC and NFC title games doing big numbers so much so that the site couldn't handle it. With WWE it's easier to give up because it's often trash while NFL and NBA still got a good product but WM season most people are back posting, then give up again in April it's like that every year

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I just have been a casual for years it's been maybe a decade or more since I've watched it as a weekly show but I'll tune in for most royal rumble and wrestlemania events

But for the people who still watch frequently and are wrestling fans boycotting over a guy who would rarely show up on wwe television anyway is just stupid

If you enjoy something you enjoy it

As a. Conservative if I decided to boycott everything that hated people like me I would be stuck just watching the country music channel...fukk that

Daps
CriminalBouncyHalicore-small.gif

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
nikkas faking lol. Alot of non WWE threads don't get no real spin like that.

:ufdup: Watching the YouTube videos count to.

I haven't watched a full wrestling event in a few months though so :ld: