I THOUGHT I HAD HIV FOR 6 YEARS

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im 27 and between the age 18 and 24 i had sex with every stripper,prositute and back page thot in htown. Im not proud at what i did but thats something i did. Ever since i stop doing that shyt i thought i had aids or something i couldnt enjoy shyt i have 1 kid and a wife now and when she got preg i was scared i thought she was going to get a check up and they tell her she got that shyt when i got sick i was like well thats just aids ima die when she got her test back i was like well i must be the only 1 with it. So today i got fed up with that thought of me having that shyt and got a hiv test and here the result
did you have health care when you was 24-26? Why didn't you get tested? Why would you have raw sex with a women you claim to love if you thought you had aids? Why would you then try to bring a child into this world knowing you might pass on aids to the child? All these decisions you made were reckless and based on selfish reasons of not wanting to know the truth because you are a coward. You put two lives in danger (your wife and child) because you are a coward. People like you don't deserve a wife and kids.

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Im 27 and between the age 18 and 24 i had sex with every stripper,prositute and back page thot in htown. Im not proud at what i did but thats something i did. Ever since i stop doing that shyt i thought i had aids or something i couldnt enjoy shyt i have 1 kid and a wife now and when she got preg i was scared i thought she was going to get a check up and they tell her she got that shyt when i got sick i was like well thats just aids ima die when she got her test back i was like well i must be the only 1 with it. So today i got fed up with that thought of me having that shyt and got a hiv test and here the result

Reveal that you're an ignorant dirty thot brehs.

Reveal that you and your partner don't care about their health much brehs.

Reveal that you and your partner don't know much about sexual health brehs.

Any person who cared about their health wouldn't be a heaux, and if they were, they would always use condoms. They would also get tested. Idk what type of person lets someone fck raw without knowing if they're clean or not. How does someone get married and not ask/tell their partner to get tested?

Y'all are gross.

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Reveal that you're an ignorant dirty thot brehs.

Reveal that you and your partner don't care about their health much brehs.

Reveal that you and your partner don't know much about sexual health brehs.

Any person who cared about their health wouldn't be a heaux, and if they were, they would always use condoms. They would also get tested. Idk what type of person lets someone fck raw without knowing if they're clean or not. How does someone get married and not ask/tell their partner to get tested?

Y'all are gross.
you a man fam So imma expose @Giselle for being a nikka

Last edited:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The problem is how reckless you were and your failure at telling your wife. My nikka you can't impregnate a chick when you think you got HIV. You should've rechecked before you dropped that fukkin grenade in her p*ssy, shyt before you even fukked her. How could you live with yourself knowing you might've gave her HIV. Good thing it's clear now, but damn breh you put your wife in danger. :what:

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
Ever since i stop doing that shyt i thought i had aids or something i couldnt enjoy shyt i have 1 kid and a wife now and when she got preg i was scared i thought she was going to get a check up and they tell her she got that shyt when i got sick i was like well thats just aids ima die when she got her test back i was like well i must be the only 1 with it.

so instead of getting tested a long time ago you wait until you get someone pregnant to do it?:what:

this is why we have so many STDs in our community, dumb high school dropouts like you should be chemically castrated

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
so instead of getting tested a long time ago you wait until you get someone pregnant to do it?:what:

this is why we have so many STDs in our community, dumb high school dropouts like you should be chemically castrated
u acting like i was fukking your chick simp ass bytch u talking like u want to do something p*ssy

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is disgusting and one of the main reasons why the black community is at the bottom. He failed his child and wife. I hope his wife leaves him and his child abandons him once they find out how disgusting he is. He will end up fukking up again because people like him never learn. Watch him make a thread about going back to dealing with prostitutes and scared to get health check ups. True scum of the Earth.

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Wtf is wrong with you mane? On God, why do you feel a need to even be alive? What redemption do you even hope to gain for yourself? Dead ass, what's your point of even living being the piece of shyt that you are?

brother walt

GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GOOD AND CHEAP PODCAST
OP is disgusting and one of the main reasons why the black community is at the bottom. He failed his child and wife. I hope his wife leaves him and his child abandons him once they find out how disgusting he is. He will end up fukking up again because people like him never learn. Watch him make a thread about going back to dealing with prostitutes and scared to get health check ups. True scum of the Earth.

Wtf is wrong with you mane? On God, why do you feel a need to even be alive? What redemption do you even hope to gain for yourself? Dead ass, what's your point of even living being the piece of shyt that you are?

u nikkas talking like I had hiv it was a thought I had then it would pass yall talking like yall never had unprotected sex before I had a hiv test before this 1.But fukk all that you bytch made nikkas talking like yall want to come see me or have some type of hate in your heart I never see yall this upset in threads about police killings but yall in here simping hard I did what I did and my wife know if yall so upset come see me im right here in htown.

@Jayne your best bet is to stay out of any threads im in ad that's good you don't put any info on line because the slick shyt u say a head shot is warranted