I THOUGHT I HAD HIV FOR 6 YEARS

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps
It takes two :mjpls:

:francis: well when his wife makes a thread online confessing she believed she had HIV for 6 years and exposed her husband and child. ...we can deal with her then.

For now, OP right here and let the Coli know what's up and nikkas posting gifs and talking about everything but...

:stopitslime: this legit one of the grimiest and most disgusting and morally bankrupt behaviors one could ever engage in...... and you wanna talk about his unknowing unsafe wife who trusted her husband....who doesn't even post here?

:francis: shame on y'all nikkas honestly. Truly scust.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Are you the same dude that everyone on here says you had hiv for years and then suddenly lost it?

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
Man....I just found that I have a rare disorder...dikk keeps growing an inch every year.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
:francis: well when his wife makes a thread online confessing she believed she had HIV for 6 years and exposed her husband and child. ...we can deal with her then.

For now, OP right here and let the Coli know what's up and nikkas posting gifs and talking about everything but...

:stopitslime: this legit one of the grimiest and most disgusting and morally bankrupt behaviors one could ever engage in...... and you wanna talk about his unknowing unsafe wife who trusted her husband....who doesn't even post here?

:francis: shame on y'all nikkas honestly. Truly scust.
:whoa: Take it easy, he already got that work on page 1

tater

Superstar
Daps
Man....I just found that I have a rare disorder...dikk keeps growing an inch every year.

Oh really? How old are you?

s3Zug4SSIPt6M.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im 27 and between the age 18 and 24 i had sex with every stripper,prositute and back page thot in htown. Im not proud at what i did but thats something i did. Ever since i stop doing that shyt i thought i had aids or something i couldnt enjoy shyt i have 1 kid and a wife now and when she got preg i was scared i thought she was going to get a check up and they tell her she got that shyt when i got sick i was like well thats just aids ima die when she got her test back i was like well i must be the only 1 with it. So today i got fed up with that thought of me having that shyt and got a hiv test and here the result
whos the best, pac nas and big :huhldup: