D[M]V
if it had been positive tho what would you have did
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

PeridotPuss

Levels on levels on levels ahead
Supporter
Daps

And we on page 2 and nobody like....dragging this nikka about this? :mindblown:

What in the entire fukk? @brother walt did you fukk your wife raw thinking you had AIDS? without getting tested. ...no info about your sexual health? You didn't care about exposing her and your child to AIDS? :wtf: even if her tests were clean....you thought you had it....you were going to just keep re-exposing her until she "got it too"?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And we on page 2 and nobody like....dragging this nikka about this? :mindblown:

What in the entire fukk? @brother walt did you fukk your wife raw thinking you had AIDS? without getting tested. ...no info about your sexual health? You didn't care about exposing her and your child to AIDS? :wtf:
She let him tho :ld:

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
yo yall nikkas need to add some more punctuations to these posts :why:

how are you brave enough to fukk strippers/prostitutes but too scared to get yourself tested? :what:

so you thought you had HIV and you were okay with presumably infecting your wife?

True coward. Absolutely disgusting :scust:
This is why i make my potential partners show me the receipts and if not :camby:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Im 27 and between the age 18 and 24 i had sex with every stripper,prositute and back page thot in htown. Im not proud at what i did but thats something i did. Ever since i stop doing that shyt i thought i had aids or something i couldnt enjoy shyt i have 1 kid and a wife now and when she got preg i was scared i thought she was going to get a check up and they tell her she got that shyt when i got sick i was like well thats just aids ima die when she got her test back i was like well i must be the only 1 with it. So today i got fed up with that thought of me having that shyt and got a hiv test and here the result
I swear I always thought that you were an old head. You really got me by 5 years :ohhh: