I think Trae Young is better than Curry

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Only on the coli.com is Trae a better player. 30+ on what kind of efficiency

This is the playoffs son not the regular season. You need someone who can get you there and Trae still has the confidence and skill to take big shots. Kyrie can dominate his matchup but that's it he doesn't control the game like Trae can.

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
This is the playoffs son not the regular season. You need someone who can get you there and Trae still has the confidence and skill to take big shots. Kyrie can dominate his matchup but that's it he doesn't control the game like Trae can.
So Kyrie is not a playoff performer that take big shots now. I let you tell it though.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
So Kyrie is not a playoff performer that take big shots now. I let you tell it though.

You think Kyrie throwing pin point lobs to Capela and Collins, you think Kyrie reading the sag defense and hitting floaters all game long. You think Kyrie breaking down the defense and throwing on time passes to the corner shooters? Cuz that's why the Hawks are where they are and I know Trae can do all that and still give you 30+ points.

Even you don't believe what your saying breh. Kyrie can get his and that's it he ain't leading you anywhere but to the trainers table if Bron ain't on the roster

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
You think Kyrie throwing pin point lobs to Capela and Collins, you think Kyrie reading the sag defense and hitting floaters all game long. You think Kyrie breaking down the defense and throwing on time passes to the corner shooters? Cuz that's why the Hawks are where they are and I know Trae can do all that and still give you 30+ points.

Even you don't believe what your saying breh. Kyrie can get his and that's it he ain't leading you anywhere but to the trainers table if Bron ain't on the roster
Be a prisoner of the moment breh, I’ll let you cook. Trae is a good young player that will be great one day so I’m not knocking him.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

Trash alladin : sheesh.

Art Barr

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one can do what Steph does with the same efficiency and the only small guard to take his team to a chip besides Zeke. Media even propping up Lillard as being on the same level is comedy. Dude is a 37 percent career 3 point shooter

Box Factory

haha
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
No one can do what Steph does with the same efficiency and the only small guard to take his team to a chip besides Zeke. Media even propping up Lillard as being on the same level is comedy. Dude is a 37 percent career 3 point shooter
Trae is a career 34% 3 point shooter and shooting 31% in the playoffs

Ppl just like making loud and wrong threads