I think Trae Young is better than Curry

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Then don’t be mad when they say he’s better than Steph Curry. This kind of trolling is tailored toward you:yeshrug:
Nah Chief

Steph has been to the Conference Finals, 5x already and averages 30 a game in this round. And before you nikkas say “KD”, he beat KD in a conference Finals, and played in 3 total without him.

Dame on the other hand was horrific in his only conference Finals appearance so :yeshrug:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Nah Chief

Steph has been to the Conference Finals, 5x already and averages 30 a game in this round. And before you nikkas say “KD”, he beat KD in a conference Finals, and played in 3 total without him.

Dame on the other hand was horrific in his only conference Finals appearance so :yeshrug:
My post went over your head like sea breeze :snoop:

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
wait arent u the same nikka that the Nets should win game 7 because they were at home, and to throw out all other factors going against them? :mjlol:
Yes same nikka, now we got that distraction out the way, I’m still waiting on your reply to our original back n forth

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Trae fans as goofy as his hair
. He lost the game trying to emulate curry

shooting 40ft 3s. And even bit his shimmy.

He and his fans are front runners then disappear
I think nikkas caught up in prisoner of the moment shyt, Trae still has along way to go before he’s considered a true top pg in the league

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I think nikkas caught up in prisoner of the moment shyt, Trae still has along way to go before he’s considered a true top pg in the league
He's a very effective player . No denying that

His immaturity has been highlited last 2 games. .

In perspective if he's as good as his fans think he is it shouldn't be a surprise they best Julius randke
. And Ben Simmons with a injured Joel . Nate is 5x the coach doc is..

There a good team Trae is an effective player but these fans need to chill