I think Trae Young is better than Curry

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
He's not. He doesn't even play like Steph at all.

He plays like Trae what I'm saying is Trae is the better skilled player. He passes like Nash he's learned how to draw fouls and get to the basket like Harden and he's shooting really well now. He even has that killer instinct he doesn't defer in crunch time

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
He plays like Trae what I'm saying is Trae is the better skilled player. He pass like Nash he's learned how to draw fouls and get to the basket like Harden with ease and he's shooting really well now. He even has that killer instinct he doesn't defer in crunch time
I know the Warriors are playing terrible right now but the Chefs a Goat at baking and cooking on the court Trae ain't no where near him yet.:rudy:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I know the Warriors are playing terrible right now but the Chefs a Goat at baking and cooking on the court Trae ain't no where near him yet.:rudy:

Im dead ass B y'all not watching these games. Trae Young is more skilled than Curry and alot better at one on one while still being able to find guys and hit tough shots. His only knock is his defense cuz of his size

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Trae is balling out. no doubt. I bet after he has big games against the Nets people will jump on the bandwagon.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlit:

As a floor general, yes. This dude actually studied the greats in AI and Nash and can be the system. His handles are probably slightly better too. Nobody touches Curry as a shooter, obviously.