What's wrong with sports.....

What has this board become?

If you don't like sports cool but dont shyt on the next man cause he do

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
American's are pretty tame about sports compared to other countries.

but this thread is as lame as worrying about what kind of women a nikka likes to fukk

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Like why would you waste like 3 hours or more a day sitting in front of the Gawd damn tv cheering for teams that don't give a fukk about you.. Seems senseless.. It's like nationalism or patriotism,, we're people come together like morons in synch for one stupid cause,,

Then after your game you watch ESPN highlights of other games .. So basically you wasted another 2 hours.. So you're wasting like 30 hours per week watching sports when you could of read 2 books during that time about the modern economy or Ernest hemmingways classics ,,
I agree with you somewhat but truth is you need some form of distraction in this bulls!t that is life and sports tend to be the most common one.

In America and other major countries, tho the obsession is indeed cause for concern. Sometimes i hear about people taking pride in being hardcore sports fans and seems like the only conversations they can carry is sports related.
I tend to stay away from that type. :scusthov:
Nothing more shytty to me than being at a party where plenty of women are present and seeing all the dudes physically isolate themselves so they can get into a sports related conversation

Now you guys understand why my user custom title reads: "CASUAL SPORT FAN" all these years. That is something that i take a lot of pride in. I like sports but it's not what I'm all aboutI can't stand people whose only range of conversation is only sports and rap.

Last edited: