I think Pac's "So Many Tears" is the best Hip Hop beat of all time

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
It's fantastic, but for me there's just too many hip hop beats, particularly from that era, that are pure piff :banderas: and the one I like the most and consider the best changes every day in rotation.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
Top 3 Pac song O.A.T.
Top 3 song of any genre IMO

From the beat drop to the introduction ALREADY NEPALM. Then he gave you four whole verses!
(The last two among my favorites)
Each one pushing you closer to the edge of a precipice until you can actually vizualize whats at the bottom of a perpetual abyss.

Existentialism accompanied by a spiritual religious conviction. Nihilism twisted with a deep seated yearning for positivity. Dualities people.

QUOATABLES FOR DAYS

It's dark eerie undertones bring you to your deepest unknown hollow core yet the song is uplifting and awe inspiring in a weird neurotic way providing cathartic closure to a maniacal or quite stable mindstate.

The bul ran through the beat with supreme efficiency my nig could have wheezed snored and coughed throughout the whole song and it still would've been classic.

This was also one of my brothers favorites songs which we played at his funeral upon his request.
:mjcry:

Hug Life brehs

:mjgrin:

:ohlawd:

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I cant really pick a top anything when it comes to Pac

But there are certain Pac tracks that stand out above the rest for a variety of reasons, mostly because it talked to me in a different way than all the rest

And i can safely say Shed So Many Tears is up there, it may very well be the best song he ever made

Hail Mary
Shed So Many Tears
Ambitionz az a Ridah
Str8 Ballin

Thats the elite, cant order em from there

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Yoooo.....maino got me straight:pachaha:right now, cuz thats how we be.....first heard straight ballin on my way to highschool in my homie whip one morning sophmore year when thug life first dropped we was all in the whip like:gladbron::mjgrin::whoo::whew::ohlawd::myman::ahh::banderas::skip:.........monumental hip hop moment.
I used to fall asleep listening to Str8 Ballin and Allure by Jay-Z in high school classic shyt.