I think Pac's "So Many Tears" is the best Hip Hop beat of all time

Imgone8itch

All Star
Daps
Man Pac solo album run of hype tracks to get the album going is amazing. Notice I said solo because bury me a g is laid back but that's on thug life vol 1. The run is,
Holler if you hear me.
If I die 2nite
Ambitionz of a ridah
Bomb first my first reply
:pacspit:

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
I cant really pick a top anything when it comes to Pac

But there are certain Pac tracks that stand out above the rest for a variety of reasons, mostly because it talked to me in a different way than all the rest

And i can safely say Shed So Many Tears is up there, it may very well be the best song he ever made

Hail Mary
Shed So Many Tears
Ambitionz az a Ridah
Str8 Ballin

Thats the elite, cant order em from there

Too many to pick from dogs...

Never Had A Friend Like Me
I Ain't Mad At Cha (the video/radio version!)
When Thugz Cry
2 of Amerikkka's Most Wanted
Do For Love
Who Do U Believe In

All Star
Daps
Great song. My favorite PAC beats are probably me against the world, blasphemy, hold on be strong. All great.But if we talking greatest beats of all time?

Only the short version but Justice league
:blessed:

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Crzy thing is....I never appreciated the beat until years later. Not saying I thought it was wack before but PAC literally outshined the beat by like a 1000% lol. He was in such a zone, spitting his some of his most legendary verses that it distracted me from the beat. But I couldn't imagine PAC rapping So many tears on a different instrumental or any other rapper using that beat. It was just a perfect match, a perfect song.

MATW had some incredible ass beats. It should get more love when it comes to discussing the GOAT produced rap albums.