I think I'm gonna move to London to become a drug lord

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I don't know why more Americans don't do this. How hard can it be to be a drug lord when white people don't know how to fight. They don't even have guns in London. If it were all about hands, the fact that I'm Dominican and raised in the US, I'm pretty much guaranteed atleast a 7 year run as the number one drug distribuor. It'll be nice to be at the head of the round table for a couple years :smugfavre:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Its funny how Americans think that London cops don't have guns. They do. The regular cops don't but they have a thing called armed response units. All those guys have guns. You'd get fukked up out here in a second. If it was that easy, don't you think other drug dealers would have figured that shyt out yet?

:ufdup:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don't know why more Americans don't do this. How hard can it be to be a drug lord when white people don't know how to fight. They don't even have guns in London. If it were all about hands, the fact that I'm Dominican and raised in the US, I'm pretty much guaranteed atleast a 7 year run as the number one drug distribuor. It'll be nice to be at the head of the round table for a couple years :smugfavre:

Those Arabs, Indians, Jamaicans and Africans out there may present a barrier in your plans

London gangsters dont play that shytttt

nikkas sleep on how gully the UK is...

Daps
Reppin
VOID
Nah, they got some real goons over there. I wouldn't fukk with them.

The only money I can see from drugs you could make in London is Molly//MDMA/Ectasy. Go to Ministry of Sound or Fabric and sell rolls to club kids.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
go ahead ...fly me out there when u start caking

so you know

washing-machine-money.gif

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The armed response units are cop cars that are all red. So when you see them, you know they are all packing. shyt, even when there are demonstrations in central London you see cops that are all packing M16's and shyt. I can't really type right now, I'm drunk as fukk, but you get the jist.