I Think I'm Falling For A Slut

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
If I just cut this bytch out of my life completely (as in avoid her) how long until I forget about her? :mjpls:

The first thought that came to mind is 3 months. But that's if she cuts you off. If you do the cuttin off it goes quicker. Why even take it there tho? Just keep her close so you have a fukkbuddy:ehh:

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was in a situation like this right after I graduated college. I wasn't about to fall in love with the chick or anything though. It just so happened that I knew one of the dudes on the bball team. I messed around and said the chicks name and breh was like :huhldup:.

You about to start :cape: on THE BRAIN :damn::damn::damn:.

Then son proceeded to name like 25 athletes that had squirted in the chicks facial region.

jayhah.gif

I was completely done after that.

"nikkas is like hoes too". You should have written them names down and ask her about them over a period of time. For all we know, dude might be trying to :cape: her and scared you off. :mjpls:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Carné Asada;4853993 said:
"nikkas is like hoes too". You should have written them names down and ask her about them over a period of time. For all we know, dude might be trying to :cape: her and scared you off. :mjpls:

Doubtful. Son was like the 2nd most popular player on the team and had already been domed up by her. As a matter of fact when I brought his name up to her she hit me with the

:merchant: How do you even know him? Then she proceeded to flat out disappear. I saw her like a year later and she goes 'I couldn't face you after you mentioned his name'.

Broad was shook off the possibilities of what I might know.

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doubtful. Son was like the 2nd most popular player on the team and had already been domed up by her. As a matter of fact when I brought his name up to her she hit me with the

:merchant: How do you even know him? Then she proceeded to flat out disappear. I saw her like a year later and she goes 'I couldn't face you after you mentioned his name'.

That's good you hit her with the :ufdup: before the Doc would have hit you with the :ufdup: for not listening about Ike with the Iverson jersey.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
The first thought that came to mind is 3 months. But that's if she cuts you off. If you do the cuttin off it goes quicker. Why even take it there tho? Just keep her close so you have a fukkbuddy:ehh:

Because I can't trust my emotions brehs. :why: I'd fukk around, fall in love for real, and be poking holes in my condoms to get her pregnant. :noah:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
*shrug*

You know, there ain't nothing wrong with what's goin' on -
as long as you ain't mad when she don't come home.
'Cause baby ain't frontin', and that's how it is
ya gotta get used to sharin' yo' beeitch.
If you had another girl, you know she wouldn't care,
but you ain't tryina be no ice cold player.
Sayin' stupid chit like "take my car..."
she hit the next nicca house and go make him hard
fucc him real good, 'cause she's gotta have it
Men can't resist her, 'cause she's a bad bytch.
Ya fell in love with her - you're not the first
face in her thighs, can't stop the thirst.
It could be worse, you could get back with your first -
but her puccy so dead you can ride it in a hearse
only missionary style, you can't get wild,
but she's the kinda woman that can have your child...
...but there ain't no turnin' around, you're posted like a lamp
nicca fucced around and fell in love with a tramp.
Face light up like a bulb everytime you see her,
clothes comin' off and you can't wait to eat her
It's so good, you wanna stay with the freak.
If you could, you'd fucc her every day of the week.
I know you love her, but she can't stay naked
gotta keep this kinda chit in the right perspective...

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Because I can't trust my emotions brehs. :why: I'd fukk around, fall in love for real, and be poking holes in my condoms to get her pregnant. :noah:

Then my advice would be to end it on your terms. It will be easier to get over. If you end it on her terms that shyt will have you up at night sick to your stomach.

concise

Veteran
Daps

:merchant: How do you even know him? Then she proceeded to flat out disappear.
I saw her like a year later and she goes 'I couldn't face you after you mentioned his name'.

mysmilie_5238.gif
mysmilie_5238.gif
mysmilie_5238.gif
mysmilie_5238.gif

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Carné Asada;4854857 said:
That's good you hit her with the :ufdup: before the Doc would have hit you with the :ufdup: for not listening about Ike with the Iverson jersey.

Light skin with herpes f*ckin sisters in Harlem, Brooklyn, and DC :to: