Fresno, CA.
I Think I'm Falling For A Slut

vp9tC49.png

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
You don't wanna be that guy who wifes up the local slut. You'd never be able to trust her and you would always think about her past and who she has been with. Me personally I cant deal with stuff like that. But if you are the type who can then good luck to you and your smut.

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
:to::to::to::sadcam::sadcam::sadbron:

:merchant:

What the fukk is wrong with me brehs? I'm actually right now in the process of falling in love with a girl who I KNOW is on some super slut shyt (or at least was)... on some trains by the college football team type shyt.

How the fukk can I stop my feelings? Is it true that you can't help how you feel about somebody?

:mindblown:

Oh, and yeah, I share that girl... with EVERYONE.

its happens same reason women fall for thugs

either cut her off cold turkey or :cape: for a while and get her to spend some money on you ei. kicks, fall gear... but please don't seed up that :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is she materialistic?

or is she wired like a hippy and just likes to fukk?

Do you have a dominant personality?

Experienced with "keeping females in check?".....A bit psychotic maybe?

If so, you might be the man for the job.

But if she's a slut and she has that materialistic shyt running through her veins, just leave it alone.

Ho's who just like to fukk are a lil more natural.

Materialistic/money worshipping ho's will do anything for a dollar on top of their regular ho type/slutty behavior.She'd fukk the Elephant Man's bones if she thought it was a come up.No lie, I know some sluts who were fukking dogs....literal dogs.They both dabbled in that backpage shyt and worked as strippers.Word around town, some rich white dude was paying them ho's 500 dollars a pop to watch them fukk his dog.I even heard it was more than just them 2.Other money worshipping ho's heard about it and decided to do it to.There's no telling what kind of secrets a money grubbing ho might be keeping.nikka...YOU DON'T WANNA KNOW:weirdo:

A ho who just naturally likes to fukk because she has a high libido/ enjoys the act of sex would be a lil easier to deal with/ reform.....if you're the man for the job.If she's a dizzy/hippy type chick, you MIGHT be able to work with her.You better be a dominant presence, though.That nice guy shyt will get you nothing but hurt and delinquent bills.She'll be silly putty in the hands of the next goon

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
how did you meet the chick? on campus?

It was kind of a weird situation to be honest. We came in school at the same time. Actually I had a long distance girlfriend for about 95% of my time at college :bryan: :ufdup: :ld:. When I met her (she was white) my freshman year I was coming from one of the most racist places on the planet so I wasn't paying her any attention at all (even though she was throwing vibes then).

Fast forward 4 years. I changed my status from in a relationship to single on facebook. Like 4 hours later she hits me up on AIM like 'I see you are single now' :inlove: :gladbron:.

After that we started hanging out for a bit. :ld:

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
Logic>Emotion.. all day every day.

That being said.. There's a bad precedence set on this forum concerning women and their sexuality. It seems that 99% of dudes here judge females and their personalities by their sexual habits. Like a chick can't have a high sex drive or fukk a lot of dudes/be loose and still be a good/loving/caring person with a good head on her shoulders. It's like once she has a certain body count, it's automatically bushes. That's a very simple minded. Not saying you should go around wifing sluts, but there can be other things/qualities of a female that can attract you apart from her sex appeal. There's nothing wrong with falling for a "loose" female as you can't really control your emotions, but you can choose whether or not to act on them.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
If I just cut this bytch out of my life completely (as in avoid her) how long until I forget about her? :mjpls:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Ive been there, the sex was great, the outcome was what was expected otherwise, but I could jaggoff the rest of my life from memories alone from them encounters

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Theoretically,I think every real nikka has done this at least once.

I fell in love with my first slut. First day we hung out she sucked me off and swallowed..never mattered what twisted sexual fantasy I had in mind, her response was always "sure that'll be cool". Didn't matter that she lived with her man, didn't matter that a few nikkas at my job already hit. She was my personal love whore that worshipped my dikk. In hindsight it was lust that I felt and that may be what you are feeling.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
"For Pete's sake, homie pull it together
Just fukk her one time and be through it forever"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What the fukk is wrong with me brehs? I'm actually right now in the process of falling in love with a girl who I KNOW is on some super slut shyt (or at least was)... on some trains by the college football team type shyt.

How the fukk can I stop my feelings? Is it true that you can't help how you feel about somebody?

:mindblown:

Oh, and yeah, I share that girl... with EVERYONE.
Does she cook clean and obey. If so, move her to another location and perhaps, start over again. Still, it would be embarrassing going back to her home town snuggled up holding hands while everyone is staring at you like. :scusthov::smh::ooh::umad: This is why women should stay pure because its hard to wash away the scars of demonic filth. It can take decades.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown: