I Think I'm Falling For A Slut

Daps
Reppin
me
Yeah, to clarify, this is not something I know for a fact, this is just the vibe that I get from her, that she'd be the KIND to have gotten a train ran on her and whatnot.

don't assume breh... get that hoefax if you really feelin her :kdotstare:

if you already know you won't ever be able to trust her don't bother wasting your time :whoa:

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Anything you feed grows...including emotions. Its easy to develop feelings for a person if you spend enough time with them. Just by making this post you're letting me know that you KNOW you're fukking up. Think with your brain and not your feelings and you'll save yourself a lot of problems.

The Coli needed this post young gawd:ld:

Thank you:shake:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
jesus breh. 27!? this is something that should happen at 23 at the absolute latest :snoop:

iamstr8fire

Apex Predator
Daps
Reppin
In The Thunder and Rain
Yeah, to clarify, this is not something I know for a fact, this is just the vibe that I get from her, that she'd be the KIND to have gotten a train ran on her and whatnot.

I was in a situation like this right after I graduated college. I wasn't about to fall in love with the chick or anything though. It just so happened that I knew one of the dudes on the bball team. I messed around and said the chicks name and breh was like :huhldup:.

You about to start :cape: on THE BRAIN :damn::damn::damn:.

Then son proceeded to name like 25 athletes that had squirted in the chicks facial region.

jayhah.gif

I was completely done after that.

Elle

Pro
Daps
Mannnnn.... You dudes stay crying about there being no women out there worth a damn and then proceed to seek validation to wife a slore????? Jesus H. Christ!

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes loving that slut will allow you to hit rock bottom to realize .....what-the-fukk-was-i-doing :wow::wow::sadbron::snoop:

it makes you a stronger man and definitely will not have you in that trap again...unless your a simp

love that hoe breh

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Happens to all of us, breh. I fell for one but I didn't find out she was a bloody whore until after the fact. :yeshrug:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
nikka u made this thread worse on yourself by claiming she was a whore when the reality is that you have just judged her as such.

How exactly do u get that vibe from her? She must be real nasty in bed right...that's not a hoe, that's a freak and as long as she is wanting a loyal bf that she can be loyal too, thus what makes her a freak instead of a hoe, then i say DO IT!! She can be your lil freak and your's alone. :harden:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
:to::to::to::sadcam::sadcam::sadbron:

:merchant:

What the fukk is wrong with me brehs? I'm actually right now in the process of falling in love with a girl who I KNOW is on some super slut shyt (or at least was)... on some trains by the college football team type shyt.

How the fukk can I stop my feelings? Is it true that you can't help how you feel about somebody?

:mindblown:

Oh, and yeah, I share that girl... with EVERYONE.
how did yall meet? how do you know she is a slut?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
I was in a situation like this right after I graduated college. I wasn't about to fall in love with the chick or anything though. It just so happened that I knew one of the dudes on the bball team. I messed around and said the chicks name and breh was like :huhldup:.

You about to start :cape: on THE BRAIN :damn::damn::damn:.

Then son proceeded to name like 25 athletes that had squirted in the chicks facial region.

jayhah.gif

I was completely done after that.

how did you meet the chick? on campus?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ugh I feel bad for her. You're clearly on some Madonna-whore complex /save these hoes/hate that i love you tip and it's going to be such a sucky situation for her. I wish there was some way I could warn her