I think @BlackPearl The Empress is the GOAT Coli female

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
@Booksnrain is by FAR one of the biggest fraud posters there is. She HATES black men yet somehow idiots in here can't understand her posts. If a thread i titled " pawg brehs: black man killed by white woman". That stank bytch would be deep in there hating on black people. Now if it were a black woman and white men, she'd deflect back to black men on some " i hate c00ns. I hate when black people marry out."
When it's a black man she will specifically call us out. When it's a black woman she will combined then with black men and just do "c00ns"
@iBrowse @Poitier @Indiglow Meta (R$G)
We need to get that bytch out the paint

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
@Booksnrain is by FAR one of the biggest fraud posters there is. She HATES black men yet somehow idiots in here can't understand her posts. If a thread i titled " pawg brehs: black man killed by white woman". That stank bytch would be deep in there hating on black people. Now if it were a black woman and white men, she'd deflect back to black men on some " i hate c00ns. I hate when black people marry out."
When it's a black man she will specifically call us out. When it's a black woman she will combined then with black men and just do "c00ns"
@iBrowse @Poitier @Indiglow Meta (R$G)
We need to get that bytch out the paint
:blessed::bryan::bryan::bryan::umad: