I think "BERNER"is a perfect example of someone who PAID HIS WAY Into this GAME..it's NOT his music

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude been hustling though breh.

He makes moves, I fukk with him :manny: .

Him and Chevy from the outside looking in, seem like the realest amongst that whole camp....from a roster standpoint.

Berner be around the country building his brand...

And fukks with blunts when he in ATL...:ehh:

Most of those Taylor Gang fukks be on that "ughh...I don't wanna smell blunt smoke in my presence:wrist: "

Dude got a great ear for beats, and Drugstore Cowboy sounds better than WIZ newer shyt.:sas2:
Yeah they so corny for not being into carcinogens. Smh

Meanwhile the average rapper checking out before 50 but who cares about health

Wiz need props for that movement..

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I just assumed he was wack until i listened to that Dolph project, but dude ain't bad at all.

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
agreed. another rapper is Nav. i seen him open for the weeknd. the laziest performance i ever witnessed. Felt like he was half asleep while rapping. the weeknd rolled out a red carpet for him to make it into the rap world and he had the nerve to ask the crowd to get hype. Maybe you get hype before you get on stage first?

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Highly doubt there is a large hardcore black fanbase for this guy. This thread is suspiciously hotter than it should be. This is a actually a great exposal thread now that I think about it.
Mexicans/Natives fukk with dude heavy out in Washington .