I think "BERNER"is a perfect example of someone who PAID HIS WAY Into this GAME..it's NOT his music

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
he's not for me. but theres a difference between paying your way in and getting put on through forming connections. im sure that takes even more a level of hustle and ambition than most have. yall always crying about supposed "plants". breh made his own way. this is the same way 2 chainz got on btw.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Been to one his Cookies stores in the Bay when I was visiting while back, some of the best weed I've ever smoked. Don't smoke like that anymore tho. Not a fan of the music but can't knock his hustle :manny:
And that's how he gets by.. He even admitted it on Drink Champs... But he also says you can't deny that he's actually working and putting in dues... And when he said that, he was dead right and I had to stop hating. It's not JUST money/weed that's getting him there. He's continuing to put out more music than any rapper not named Curren$y, whether I like it or not

Gotta respect him never giving up

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Dude been hustling though breh.

He makes moves, I fukk with him :manny: .

Him and Chevy from the outside looking in, seem like the realest amongst that whole camp....from a roster standpoint.

Berner be around the country building his brand...

And fukks with blunts when he in ATL...:ehh:

Most of those Taylor Gang fukks be on that "ughh...I don't wanna smell blunt smoke in my presence:wrist: "

Dude got a great ear for beats, and Drugstore Cowboy sounds better than WIZ newer shyt.:sas2:
"Paper planes":wrist:

Between wifing whores and that, I look at Wiz as 150% soft.:mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
berner is ok, got dope songs. But i do feel alot of music is just good for background noise.

like shyt you just have on in the background when playing 2k

wont say in a kickback or friends because few people i know fw him and most will say to skip his shyt

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He has a good ear for production, but I would never go out of my way to listen to his music. He definitely uses his influence to get features and placement.